Is the Brock's Alienhead Exhaust Really Loud?

Thanks bro,since the pic have added little things like a Brocks top tree,T-Rex adjustable kick stand,black Puig double bubble windscreen,EK ZVX2 black chain,Vortex Cat 5 44T black rear sprocket,Heli-Bars,etc.and going in Sat. morning for a set of new Michelin Power Supersport tires.

Loving the Brock's top tree, really nice. Do you have any more closer shots of your exhaust?

I've heard enough noisy cruisers, it would be awesome to hear a Hayabusa in that ballpark.

I actually liked the sound myself,just got to feelin' sorry for cagers next to me at stoplights(and if i tried to get outa the neighborhood early in the mornings).:laugh:

Meg no baffle #2 001 - YouTube[/url]

...this is the loud version.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually liked the sound myself,just got to feelin' sorry for cagers next to me at stoplights(and if i tried to get outa the neighborhood early in the mornings).:laugh:

Meg no baffle #2 001 - YouTube[/url]

...this is the loud version.:laugh:
Sure you did. I bet the boys got tired of the fly bys scaring the chit out of them. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in a 55+ community and they've complained about my Akro. Maybe you ought to stop over and say hi in that special way that only you can! Oh that's right...my wife would kill me.

Back