alienhead, how loud is it compared to yosh

I have a full R 77 system It is pretty tame till you get on it. the only AH I have ever seen in person was pretty much well... Lets just say it made its presence known at idle :laugh: But the AH does sound good if thats what you want then go for it :thumbsup:

leanin towards the street meg now. Found a few pics online of 08 black/orange with the stainless street megaphone (which is what i have), and i think it looks awesome. Looks like this is my choice for now. I'll see which direction my head spins thinking about this one, but hopefully i actually order something from brock tomorrow

i have a brock sidewinder on my bike but used to have an alien head at to be honest the alien head is louder

I'VE HAD MY ALIENHEAD ON FOR ABOUT 4-5 MONTHS AND I DON'T THINK IT'S THAT LOUD, IT WON'T GET YOU PULLED AT IDLE, BUT I WOULDN'T HIT THE REV LIMITER NEXT TO A COP:whistle:. ANY FULL SYSTEM WILL BE A PLUS OVER ANY DUAL SETUP AS FAR AS PERFORMANCE GOES. THERE ISN'T TO BIG OF A GAP BETWEEN PERFORMANCE FROM ONE FULL SYSTEM TO THE NEXT, JUST GET WHAT YOU LIKE.....

Last edited:
Back