How loud is the Yoshi exhaust compared to stock?

jza80

Registered
Thinking about getting a Yoshi Ti/Stainless setup, I have never heard one though. How loud are they? I am expecting some extra sound, just don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention...

it's the quitest aftmkt exhaust
trs in this bad pic
3734147_th_busa-1.jpg

the front turned black quickly. cheap metal

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly the only reason I changed the exhaust on my BK was because of the looks I didn't mind it being quite like you said I would rather not draw the attention. I wound up putting the CF Yoshi's on it, rode it for a few hours with out the DB silencers in it and did not care for them at all, way to loud for me. Put the DB silencers in and they are fine. It sounds great at idle and at low rpm's doesn't upset the nieghberhood, crack it open though and you will be heard.

Thanks, good info. Do the DB silencers come with the setup as a standard item or was this something you had to order separately?

I have the carbon slip-ons on my B-King. I removed the CAT and flipper valve, I didn't put the inserts/baffles in. Nobody says it's loud.

x6ivc0.jpg

I have an 05 dual yoshi. It was too quiet so I removed the baffles. Perfect volume now :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Back