Brocks Alienhead Back Order

Htown Busa

Registered
I just got off the phone with Brocks and they told me the wait was 2-3 weeks from the time of order to ship the Alienhead. I have been waiting since May 27. I am getting impatient. I have waited this long, I can wait another week. Should ship on June 14 or 15. per their system.

Ok back on topic. Not that I had anything to do with the derailment :whistle:
but which one did you get? Black or Stainless? It'll be worth the wait.

Ok back on topic. Not that I had anything to do with the derailment :whistle:
but which one did you get? Black or Stainless? It'll be worth the wait.

I ordered the 14" stainless to match my bike. Here is a picture of my girl.

IMG_0981.jpg

The Mavs still suck!
LETS GO HEAT :moon:
That's an intesting smile you used at the end Blanca...if your Heat win, with their sportsmanship, that's no doubt precisely what the entire team will do to the Mavs fans. Class mate, pure class!

I do hope your Bruins win though.

Dude that's pretty. I like the see thru engine cover.

But

The Mavs still suck!
LETS GO HEAT :moon:

Thanks

And for the record, I am not a Mavs fan. I just hate the Heat. I am a Lakers fan, born and raised in L.A.. I still root for the Rams and Raiders. Tough.

That's an intesting smile you used at the end Blanca...if your Heat win, with their sportsmanship, that's no doubt precisely what the entire team will do to the Mavs fans. Class mate, pure class!

I do hope your Bruins win though.

It was more of a 'nanny nanny boo boo' smily than a cheerleader for the Heat. The NBA I liked went away with Larry Bird. I just watch it now because its a Florida team.

I just got off the phone with Brocks and they told me the wait was 2-3 weeks from the time of order to ship the Alienhead. I have been waiting since May 27. I am getting impatient. I have waited this long, I can wait another week. Should ship on June 14 or 15. per their system.

i had too wait 3 weeks also . suck it up

I got the call today and my alienhead system is in. I will be taking my bike to the shop today. I should have pictures shortly. I am sure the wait was worth it. Soon, I will be able to comment intelligently about the Brocks F/S.

Pics, Im sure that beauty of yours will love that system. FYI, the Mavs still suck. Fricken Dirk!

Now all I have to do is figure out how to not let my wife know about the new exhaust. Actually, I don't even think she will notice it.

You know Dirk deserves a championship. Lakers will be back on top next year. Kobe has a good 2 -3 years left in the tank.

Back