Gen 3 'busa has been dropped off at dealer to have ABM Superbike handlebar kit installed.

Stainless steel brake lines do not expand like rubber brake lines, so the ss lines give a more positive and consistant feel in brake lever or pedal pressure, especially on hot days, or just with lots of brake use.
Stainless steel lines will Not stop you any sooner, but they are worth doing based on the improvement in feel.
Stainless lines can be made in any length too.

Then again, I could get these:

I would spend the money on aftermarket levers instead.
Most all have some sort of design to help prevent crash damage, as well as more adjustment than stock, and depending on which, can fit your hands and fingers better.

90s!! It's been in the 30s (F.) here. We're talking ice and snow!!
No bar ends yet except for the stock Suzuki ends. I want to get the stainless steel mirrors and heavy bar ends from Spiegler:

I really like the bar-end mirrors at the top of the page in your link.
I also currently have the heavy bar-end weights.
The problem I have is that I want to use both the weights and the mirrord, so the best solution is wider handlebars.
As I would have to move the grips and controls in an inch on each side, in order to have room to clamp the mirror to the 7/8" bar(mirrors come with 7/8" or 1" diameter mounts).
I considererd turning the roughly 1 3/8" bar-end to 1" in the lathe, and clamping the mirror(s) to them, but the rubber mount may transfer enough vibrations to make the mirrors appear blurry.
So, now do I buy wider 7/8 bars, or a 1" riser and 1" fatbars(maybe gold, lol)?
I find the visibility of a good bar-end mirror far superior to factory mirrors, and I had planned to use them again anyway.
Have you decided which mirrors or bar-ends you're going to use yet?
Here are the current version of the large/heavy bar-end weights from Spiegler look like.
My kit cap with the bar end-caps, but I sent them back for these, I put them on a few months ago.

20240328_184049.jpg

20240328_184116.jpg

I always wanted to buy a Zx14 and transfer my concours 14 body work over to it. In a way, I think you just crested the bike I want.

That labor rate is fine, out here it’s $180 per hour. But them taking a full day to do the job is ridiculous. Before any shop work we should always get a written estimate and then tell the service writer to contact us when it’s about to exceed that estimate. Good luck.
I don't think they ever did one before.

Back