Gas Prices

Same place going in to work this morning 2.85

Oklahoma, lowest unemployment in the country, Gas appears to be lower, cost of living is lower, low cost of living, in the lowest housing cost, open carry... What more could a guy ask for? Well maybe some curves.....

don`t panic;
the gasoline price in germany tends to 1.96 usd per litre, so a gallon would cost 7.43 usd in germany; any questions ?
(its a pity that we have so much to work for energy)

please send more benzin (95 octane) !!

cant really complain, kinda funny only about 6 hours from you tho cap and your is about 12 cent cheaper

20121114_081715.jpg

Same place going in to work this morning 2.85

Oklahoma, lowest unemployment in the country, Gas appears to be lower, cost of living is lower, low cost of living, in the lowest housing cost, open carry... What more could a guy ask for? Well maybe some curves.....

i think you forgot low cost of living :poke:

oklahoma is pretty good, only reasons ive ever considered moving is weather and culture. me and the wife have made up our minds that were going to live in an rv when i retire, well always "reside" in oklahoma though.

Bad thing is, diesel hasn't dropped more than 3 pennies and is crazy high compared to gasoline. :banghead:

My wife and I both have daily driver 40 octane burners (one with a 44 gallon tank). I will never understand how they can rob the pockets of diesel owners now just because the demand is up more than it was a few years ago.

Diesel around here is a good 80 cents more than gas

Gas out here is still around $3.78/gallon.

It's $4.05 across the street from my office. That's Marin "Raise taxes on gas, my prius doesn't use that much" County.

2.94 in mckinney/dallas

3.05 in austin

Il be in oklahoma shortly to see whats changed since 4am lol

Back