Gas Prices

(8Daytona8 @ Sep. 12 2006,10:40) They got to slow the search for newer better ways to give your ars a ride! renewed fuel wind and new research!
argue.gif

beerchug.gif

rant.gif
you got a point, why look for other sources if gas is cheap enough!!

Guess they will need to start a good war somewhere to boost gas sales
all_coholic.gif

I just looked out my window. and the Citgo station across the street from my office in Public Works BLDG 217 Naval Station Ingleside, has Regular for $2.14...
And for anyone else in South Texas, it's raining really hard...

Push some of that rain to central texas. We got a little yesterday but not enough.

For the conspiracy theorists, maybe it is a ploy to convince the registered republicans into thinking that the government they elected is effective, just in time for the upcoming elections???  Gas prices back on the rise end of Nov???  

firedevil.gif

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 12 2006,12:09) Push some of that rain to central texas.  We got a little yesterday but not enough.
Where in Central Tx...

(Devil Dog @ Sep. 12 2006,09:43) $2.77 on base here today.  San Diego
You guys always get cheaper gas then we do up here in the real Marine Corps.

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 12 2006,12:35)
(Devil Dog @ Sep. 12 2006,09:43) $2.77 on base here today.  San Diego
You guys always get cheaper gas then we do up here in the real Marine Corps.
Wow. Must get kind of expensive to fill up a tow tractor...
tounge.gif

So all the all the folks who blamed the CIC when it was going up now have to SPECULATE as to the cause of it going down?

(newmill @ Sep. 12 2006,11:18) So all the all the folks who blamed the CIC when it was going up now have to SPECULATE as to the cause of it going down?
This is his fault too
biggrin.gif

$2.25 here in Kansas City. I think MC MUSTANG has it right. Elections= cheap gas prices, If you can call $2.25 cheap.

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 12 2006,12:25) For the conspiracy theorists, maybe it is a ploy to convince the registered republicans into thinking that the government they elected is effective, just in time for the upcoming elections???  Gas prices back on the rise end of Nov???  

firedevil.gif
Mr. Negativity!!!!!!!

Back