gas prices

To be honest I have never payed any attention to gas prices... I just fill up and go.

I do, with the size tanks I use it's well worthwhile to shoot across town for 20-25 cents cheaper...gas buddy really IS my buddy sometimes~!~ :laugh:

What he said. Gas will hit $5 and then they will drop it to $4 and we will all be happy. That's how the cycle works.
Posted via Mobile Device

I do, with the size tanks I use it's well worthwhile to shoot across town for 20-25 cents cheaper...gas buddy really IS my buddy sometimes~!~ :laugh:

Yeah. I'm assuming most of you guys are much older than me with houses, kids, etc. Where as I'm 21 still living with the parents and working a full time job making 20/hr. I only have student loans to worry about... lol.

Yeah. I'm assuming most of you guys are much older than me with houses, kids, etc. Where as I'm 21 still living with the parents and working a full time job making 20/hr. I only have student loans to worry about... lol.

When I was your age my buddies and I would be riding around all night an stop 4-5 times throughout the evening putting $3 at a time in the tank~!~ :laugh:

What I want to know is why does ethanol follow gas prices parallel?
There is only ~15% gas in it. So why does it go up .10 a gallon when gas goes up .10 a gallon?

The sad thing is guys......i'm in Kuwait right now and gas is about 92 cents a gallon here! Diesel is about 80 cents a gallon. 4 cylinder car...hah...everyone here drives SUVs, Crown Vics and super cars....and you'll never see a guy on anything other than 'busa or zx14....It's really gonna suck payin' through the nose for fuel when I get home!

The sad thing is guys......i'm in Kuwait right now and gas is about 92 cents a gallon here! Diesel is about 80 cents a gallon. 4 cylinder car...hah...everyone here drives SUVs, Crown Vics and super cars....and you'll never see a guy on anything other than 'busa or zx14....It's really gonna suck payin' through the nose for fuel when I get home!

How much for shipping~?~ :whistle:

I was in Kuwait 2 years ago. Hi-test was 15cents..Pumped for you! So I see its ( doing the Jefferson ) Moving on up- there too.
I was told the British countries are $5-6 now per gallon.. I dont see how we can get a shortage when 1 leaking BP drill rig was loosing How many Gallons a day ? On 1 rig! we're being played and controlled by the global bankers .Its all about Greed and control.
I think before its over , people If they have a job will pay higher taxes , More fuel, More for car insurance, and we might get 10% of our check when they're finished ( if we're lucky ). Wheres my Bailout?

To be honest I have never payed any attention to gas prices... I just fill up and go.

I look at it but what choice do we have? It's so sad that they can make 400 Billion a year profit and still want more. Our so called government wants to stick their nose in everything but what really matters. JMO

Here in Western Australia the cheapest unleaded fuel is $1.216 / Litre ($4.70 / gallon). Our price cycle sees is going up 16 cents / Litre tomorrow morning going up to $1.376 / Litre ($5.32 / gallon).

Today our cheapest diesel is $4.90 / gallon.

We are the lucky country :laugh:

Is Bush getting re elected? He drove up the prices the last time is he coming back? Still trying to make his oil buddies rich. :banghead:

Still trying to blame Bush? That excuse is getting a little too old now methinks...you could just as easily blame Obama as QEII and this Congress who spent/borrowed more money in ONE TERM than the previous 111 Terms COMBINED....devalued the dollar so badly that everything in going to inflate...food already has; food and fuel are the first one's to go up....

You can bet gas is about to go up, the MOMENT anyone gets a whiff of increased demand...along with everything else. Get ready, it's coming...

Change you can believe in!:laugh:

"In the U.S., we use 20 million barrels a day. We produce about seven. We're not drilling.

its not that we're not drilling, it's that we;re not refining.

we haven't built a new refinery in ? 50yrs

i'm working on designing/building a new and upgraded refinery in cololmbia, and alot/most of the oil&gas refinery upgrades and builds are all out of the US.

btw, quit using so much gas and you don't have to worry about gas prices as much.

Last edited:
In ontario Canada right now we are paying 1.08 a litre for regular unleaded, 1.13 for diesel.

There's roughly 4.4 litres to the gallon which = 4.70 a gallon reg unleaded.

Fill the diesel... 1.13 x 136litres= $153 bucks to filler up.

Fill the minivan 1.08 x 75 litres = $81 bucks to fill.

4 bucks a gallon would be great over here...

Here we pay about 55 cents a gallon for regular and about 82 cents for premium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

time to buy more oil company stock :laugh:

the prices will climb up until there's another fed eharing and then they'll trim them back again.

Back