gas prices/location

(Ken02busa @ May 20 2007,19:55)
(Ken02busa @ May 20 2007,19:52) Gas here is 1.20-1.30 per litre, x 4 = 1 US gallon, plus exchange = $5.72 per gallon.

I had this posted before, but somehow it was erased, or someone removed it??
thats 5.72 Cdn for a US gallon, by the way.

Any you guys are crying ober a 3.00 gallon?

try buying anything big in Canada, the truck I am looking at is 71,000.00 plus tax.

2008 f350 King Ranch loaded minus nav, tires and rims nothing special other than 18".

How much where you guys live? $55,000.00?
Factor in exchange rate and the difference is not as much as you think.

The base msrp is only $38K for that truck. Options can bring it up to $60K or more depending on what you want.

Free!!! I fill up at the Police station!
For all others, $3.69 gal for regular.
Glen Oaks NY

paid $2.85 today in georgetown TX
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

its 3.05 for regular in daytona beach but who's gettin 45 mpg on a busa im lucky if mine stays above 30 and i don't wail on the gas at all hardely but hey what kind of gas does everyone else run in theres i figured you had to run premium but im not sure

rant.gif
I wish I could Pimp slap the hell out of who ever has these gas prices so high I filled up my S10 this morning cost me $50 here in Austin TX regular was like $3.10 a gallon. It is so bad I might have to start riding my bike in the Rain and that really Pisses me OFF. $100 a week if I have to take the cage to work cost me $24 a week if I ride the bike. What has happened in OUR country that all these Aholes are killing the Middle income families they are going to drive me right into the F'ing poor house with this crap just makes me want to KICK my boy George Bush right square in the NUTS for allowing this to happen and the Bad thing is he is a Fellow TEXAN!!! Right in the Nuts I tell ya right in the NUTS
firedevil.gif

www. (your state)gasprices.com I'm not sure if it works for every state, because I've only checked a couple.

Back