Gas Prices

(Fate @ Sep. 12 2006,14:52)
(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 12 2006,12:25) For the conspiracy theorists, maybe it is a ploy to convince the registered republicans into thinking that the government they elected is effective, just in time for the upcoming elections???  Gas prices back on the rise end of Nov???  

firedevil.gif
Mr. Negativity!!!!!!!
But your probably right !!!

Just got back from filling up !!! $2.10 per gal.  
SHOCKED.gif
, but what is terrible is that's great
wink.gif
now. When not too long ago Premium was $1.75
laugh.gif

2.33 and dropping here, it is not a surprise gas prices are dropping, over the summer that was all profit, there was no reason for gas prices to be as high as they were, all the issues were specualtion, a bad hurricane season, and Iran, and israel/lebanon, all major issues that raised gas prices because of what if'ers but NO substance to raise gas but fear and greed. now that most have that has passed, prices are going down becuase none of it came to fruition, that along with post labor day season travel, the purging of the summer blends of fuel and getting ready for the winter, also the fast that some where selling off stock and taking there profits before a serious drop.

(Fate @ Sep. 12 2006,12:54)
(Fate @ Sep. 12 2006,14:52)
(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 12 2006,12:25) For the conspiracy theorists, maybe it is a ploy to convince the registered republicans into thinking that the government they elected is effective, just in time for the upcoming elections???  Gas prices back on the rise end of Nov???  

firedevil.gif
Mr. Negativity!!!!!!!
But your probably right !!!
Dont confuse anyone with the facts, their minds are already made up.
biggrin.gif

Tax is 38.9 cents?? in Texas. They did not budge from that when prices were high. I suprised they dont go with a percent tax.
rant.gif

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 12 2006,09:25) Is it a coincidence there was a 6.0 earth quake in the same area as the oil discovery??
You didn’t hear?

The 6.0 earth quake cracked open a under ground ravine that has diverted all the oil from the middle east and it is now flowing into Mexico.

Middle east will be out of oil soon because it is all flowing to us.

On a serious note:

What my sources have been telling me is that it is a supply and demand issue.

The American people have finally curbed their driving habits enough to where the oil companies profits are dropping..

People are not buying as much gas, supply demand for fuel is way down. More people are car pooling or just not going anywhere.

This has impacted the travel industry also. Airlines were raising there fares to pass on the increase in fuel to the traveler, the airline industry has noticed a decline in people traveling to the extent that the airline industry is feeling it.

Less airline travelers, less planes required in the air, less fuel required by the airlines, so in the end, again less demand for fuel from the oil companies

At this time I cannot substantiate any of this, just what I heard so take it with a grain of salt, but it does make sense

(newmill @ Sep. 12 2006,14:18) So all the all the folks who blamed the CIC when it was going up now have to SPECULATE as to the cause of it going down?
LMAO...and speculate they will...

ices_rofl.gif
brave.gif

Well Im still payig $3.05 for desiel and it really sucks let me tell you . I cant believe there charging us this much for a fuel that cost half as much to refine than unleaded fuel. F$@$@#g Arss Holes.
firedevil.gif

$2.13 midwest - Iowa
smile.gif
I'm buying a bunch, pouring it out in empty parking lots and burning it off just for fun now
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back