gas prices

jwest

Registered
well as you all know gas prices are terrible...i heard on the radio this morning something about next years gas prices but didnt catch it ...so when i got home did a little search and they say for 2011 gas prices are going to be $4 to $5 a gallon...

so looks like the busa will get alot more miles next year...

and isnt this a reason alot of this employment problems started when gas hit $4.25 and higher..and retail sales dropping...

costs more to drive to the store than the product you are buying...

and i heard were one of the gas companys profits for 3 months was over 40 billion...

my busa is one of the worst fuel economy vehicles I own. I still like to ride it :)

2010 JSW TDI gets around 40 in mixed driving, and 50 on the highway with multiple passengers.

Funny you bring this, last night me and the wife were going through old pics and came across one when gas prices were $1.09/gallon..nowadays you can read the whole bible while you gas up.

While high gas prices are good for our business, it just sucks when you drive a 4X4 that gets 10-12mpg. When the gas prices hit $4 last time, we did not have a motorcycle in stock at our store under 1100 cc by the end of June.

When they hit $5 a gallon here a couple years ago, it cost over $200 to fill up the SUV (44 gallon tank) and you can imagine moving up 30 feet to fill the boat up afterwards~!~ :banghead:

Is Bush getting re elected? He drove up the prices the last time is he coming back? Still trying to make his oil buddies rich. :banghead:

What I heard if the $5 mark is a "worst case scenario"

Lets see what "worse case scenario" BS the oil companies come up with :popcorn:

What I heard if the $5 mark is a "worst case scenario"

Lets see what "worse case scenario" BS the oil companies come up with :popcorn:

Even the best case scenario might break the bank~!~ :banghead:

Bad thing is, I'm very happy to see anything under $3 now, and that's sad...

Even the best case scenario might break the bank~!~ :banghead:

Bad thing is, I'm very happy to see anything under $3 now, and that's sad...

When, yes most likely when, it hits $5 we will be happy when they drop it down to $4. Its all in their little greed game

How big a tank does your truck have? I put 32 gallons ini mine last week while diesel was still 2.99.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Diesel in my area is at 3.05 a gallon now, joy.

$3.06 here is the cheapest with a "special" card and next cheapest is $3.10 on up towards $3.60

How big a tank does your truck have? I put 32 gallons ini mine last week while diesel was still 2.99.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I've got two daily driver diesels...one has a 44 gallon tank and the other is 32 or so.

Thank goodness for pay day~!~

As if pulling into the gas station isn’t enough of a downer these days, a new CBS report will make you want to turn you car around, go home and stay there: Gas is expected to hit $5 by 2012. Five dollars. Suddenly, those jokes of 2012 being the “end of time” don’t seem so ridiculous.

Expert Says $5 Gas En Route - For What It's Worth - Comcast.net

“Asia's demand is much, much higher than two years ago. And the world is having a very difficult time getting past 85 million barrels-a-day of (crude oil) production,”

Even more haunting is the possibility that by the decade’s end, we could see an oil shortage crisis similar to the one experienced in the 1970s.

"In the U.S., we use 20 million barrels a day. We produce about seven. We're not drilling.

Back