Gas prices where you are!

No up and down here, steadily climbing over the past two weeks, up 10 cents per gallon per day the last week, $3.29 per gallon for regular here in Sac today. That $2.29 a gallon was sweet for the short time it lasted.

Just filled up and still $3.49 but will probably go up again later in the day(also told the attendant they should leave a big jar of Vaseline at every pump :laugh:).

Thanks to the POS Dumocrats in charge out here(don't know why Brown hasn't been popped yet),ripoff bastards.:moon:

Currently $3.19(87 octane)at Vons by my house,$3.59 at Chevron in Costa Mesa.Right now I average $300+ per month in fuel costs for the work commute.

Last edited:
$2.14 a gallon (87 AKI) here in central Kentucky, but who knows what it will be by dinner. Drove into Lexington on Thursday at 7 am, it was $2.14. Drove back home at 9 am, it was $2.49. $2.29 by the next morning.

Our Governor signed an emergency declaration on Friday because of the wide spread flooding we are experiencing. This supposedly locks the prices of gas and other necessities for 30 days. The last 3 times this has happened here; Marathon oil, the only fuel supplier we have, ignored the law. Raising the gas prices to what ever they want. All 3 times they were fined and without argument wrote a check for $150,000 to the state government. Immediately, our gas prices jump $0.50 more.

Thanks to the POS Dumocrats in charge out here(don't know why Brown hasn't been popped yet),ripoff bastards.:moon:

Currently $3.19(87 octane)at Vons by my house,$3.59 at Chevron in Costa Mesa.Right now I average $300+ per month in fuel costs for the work commute.
Wow.... I thought my gas bill was high for my weekly commute to work, $60 per week , 430km.

Uleaded Premium 98 octane , AU$ 1 . 43 a litre , goes up to $ 1 . 55 regularly . I run the car and bike on premium .

My buddy in Wales always laughs when I complain about the prices over here, being quite less than he pays. They're around $3.?? here per gallon. My car requires hi octane but the Busa and the CBX run fine on mid grade, 89 octane. Here, 91 and 93 is about as high as we can get. A few Union 76 stations have 100+ octane but it's very expensive.

My buddy in Wales always laughs when I complain about the prices over here, being quite less than he pays. They're around $3.?? here per gallon. My car requires hi octane but the Busa and the CBX run fine on mid grade, 89 octane. Here, 91 and 93 is about as high as we can get. A few Union 76 stations have 100+ octane but it's very expensive.

Yes , when I hear people in USA complain about fuel , I laugh also and think , you guys got it good !! But it is of course all relative , and our petrol is regulated through Asia , which is screwing us really . In the old days , I believe fuel was sourced through US . Also , the second the fuel price increase by the regulators , the bastards over hear change the price , but when it drops , the price won't be changed for at least many hours . Over here , you can see long line ups of drivers waiting to fuel up because the price has dropped low , but the coupe of dollars saved is often negated by the confectionery and drinks they buy once they front up to pay !! I always try to buy from petrol stations with high customer turn over , so fuel is replenished faster , especially because 98 is the most expensive , and least used .

Back