Gas prices where you are!

I always fill my own vehicals, as most gas stations here are owned and operated by Indians
Over here , they are all owned by corrupt fat cats , and run by spottie youths , are always understaffed and flat out making coffee for hordes of yuppie pricks while you're waiting for to pay for petrol ' in cash ' not card ... I feel better now I got that all out bro . :rolleyes::D:laugh:

Yep , can bank on that fact brother !! :thumbsup:
Correct businesses are not charities. Amazing what policies, location, and taxes do to the cost of fuel.
Prob 100 liters to fill my truck. Even with the diff in the value of a US dollar. I could only afford to drive a moped.

IOWA
$2.53 a gallon here for 87oct with 10% ethanol.

Correct businesses are not charities. Amazing what policies, location, and taxes do to the cost of fuel.
Prob 100 liters to fill my truck. Even with the diff in the value of a US dollar. I could only afford to drive a moped.

IOWA
I don't deal with BP as they're the biggest rogues in the business. I think where all still paying for their "accident " in the Gulf of Mexico several years ago. First to put their prices up and last to drop them. If some fires a gun in the middle East somewhere and they go into panic mode

IOWA
How is the price there in your state compared to other states ie taxes etc?

How is the price there in your state compared to other states ie taxes etc?

AE593466-CC21-43A9-84F5-196D93F54C5D.png

2.25 gallon here in my neck of the woods right now. they generally swing between 2.25 and 2.60 ish

Back