Gas prices where you are!

I'm about 21 in the car, if I drive reasonably. SOOOOOOO difficult to exercise restraint though.....
Gas is about $2.50 for 93 right now.

Fuel prices went through the roof for a couple of months, $2.46 a liter (x4=$9.84 a US Gallon!) then our government had a meeting with the fuel companies and the result was . . lo and behold the price dropped back to $2.06 a liter.
Well, I wonder what happened in that meeting??
Those oil cartels are all in cahoots with each other fixing the price and giving the 'appearance' of a competitive market place, but the public is so wised up to their game now, it just doesn't wash at all!!
Enter . . . electric vehicles!
But don't worry. The oil cartels will contol the power companies and all the charging stations too!
You see, they own it all . . . including YOU!
Go to 5:02

So, the future for planet Earth ain't lookin' so rosy after all . .
But there is hope!!
Stay tuned folks, help is on it's way . . . . . :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm about 21 in the car, if I drive reasonably. SOOOOOOO difficult to exercise restraint though.....
Gas is about $2.50 for 93 right now.

Difficult is spot on! I love watching the boost gauge rise.:cool: You’re lucky on gas prices though. It’s nearly four bucks a gallon here for 91. Hard to find 93 anywhere locally, there’s only 87, 89 and 91. Diesel is higher than 91!

$1.93 Lawrence, KS
for 87 octane today .

Remember a time when that was an extremely high price for fuel ~ now we have been programmed to accept it as low *

Costco fuel line was super long due to their prices being less than anybody else in town *

0611Costco.jpg

Last edited:
See this post is old but since it got necrod 131.9L and was 141.9L in alberta when I was there last week.

Anywhere from $3.49 to a little of $4.00 a gallon here in Maryland for 93 octane.

Back