Gas prices where you are!

....there IS that of course....even though I read some of the rhetoric on the subject it still isn't clear to me why he shut it down. I mean he as an individual shut it down or his governing body shut it down...
The stroke of his pen. It's been the policies for years. Left says no more drilling, right says drill baby drill.

I get that it's dirty. I get we need green. The time to go green in your budget is when you have gas @ Trump level lows. And we didn't. That WAS a Trump thing.

Now we have the opposite kind of idiot.

200.gif

Sign of the times regardless of which political party is in charge of which country...

The pandemic did it's damage...production slowed to a crawl and now the steady climb of people coming out of their holes wasn't matched by production start up....shortages and staffing will only get worse.

In our country there was a SERB which allowed people to basically stay at home and be paid by the government, people got used to living off the government and now don't want to go to work...

Our government should have shut off the SERB when the first post pandemic re-opening occurred...

1640906449205.jpeg

Back