Found some old videos

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So before I hear the squid, stuntin in traffic, no gear comments and the disrespect for the cops these vids are several years old... The Ode to CE page is one of my all time favorites just because it brings back some memories... (No I didnt run) but I was there...... At the end of the day you have to give props to the skills these kids have and the videos are some of the best made I've seen..... I used to ride with this group back about 4 or 5 years ago.... Now Im all mature and safe! To the LEO out there just laugh and don't take anything personally I used to be one of you...

cap

OKC Hate You

Highway to hell

Last Resort

CE Page Airport

The Man

The Jungle

Squid!!! Actually the Hate You video is pretty good even by todays standards.
beerchug.gif

Hahaha add Cap to that squid list we have going in the other thread
laugh.gif

SWEET i need to get some more dvd stunt vids for the parties i have they are always going and my supply is low these days

the only thing that i have a problem with on the busa is the gas tanks wheelies but other than that i can do all of the same thing they are doing hahahah

you might catch a glimpse of me on my katana every once in a while, but you'll never see me stunting in any of them.. Yeah I was with the capt. at CE Page, but that was all a huge mistake...A little older and smarter now. Neither of us ran, what a night that was...

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Neither of us ran[/quote] But one of us got caught !
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

PRETTY COOL CAP... The music choice was excellent too--- Stand up wheelies-- at 57 it's no time for me to learn that shid... R1 vids = excellent... did not know there are twisty's over there... Thanks fer sharing...

The captian didn't make the vid's another guy did....These were just shared several years ago and he happens to have some of the very rare surviving copies...

The twisties in the video's were shot in Arkansas and talaquah, Oklahoma from what I remember.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Neither of us ran[/quote] But one of us got caught !  
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif
[/quote]
Caught? no, I just didn't get out at the same time you did...Have to say it was a sinking feeling to see you and don outside the fence when I was stuck inside looking for the exit still...I left about 45 minutes later and only got stopped once, not 6 times...lol

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

PRETTY COOL CAP... The music choice was excellent too--- Stand up wheelies-- at 57 it's no time for me to learn that shid... R1 vids = excellent... did not know there are twisty's over there... Thanks fer sharing...
The guy that made these, his name is Kevin... One of the nicest guys around and had some mad video skills back then...

Back