Videos

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK guys I am wanting to add to the video collection. I have created a new upload FTP account that you can all use to upload vids so that I can put them on the vids page. If you have a video that you think will add to the site the you are free to upload the video here. I will review the video and if it meets all of the requirements then I will put it up. I hid the files and I made it to where you can only upload there. Let me know if you need help with FTP.

Thanks guys

server = 64.250.210.211
username = vids
password = hayabusa

Are all the NickSlick videos alread somewhere on yer server? Some sick ridin' to killer music in 'em!! :super:

Thats another thing, For those vids where we know who they are I want to make sure that they know we are posting the vids.

Cap

This may be a stupid question, but do you only want bike videos? What about funny videos that are of good taste?

Cool Cap and thanks....I am gonna do a vid tomorrow and and try and upload it...I may need some help cause im still pretty lame when it comes to computers....I love this site so much I finally bought me a new laptop and camera (as some of you have seen) ....it's my first computer.....
biggrin.gif

I have a few but the files are HUGE! allmost 3 gig on one but the film is only 15 minutes long, and I am not sure how to shrink them ...
sad.gif
I am also working on a Laguna complilation from the past 3 years ( it will take a while to finish this ) anyway any suggestions on shrinking originals? I dont want to go back to editing to shrink, too much worko.
wow.gif

Back