Uh, All Oklahoma members post up you are ok.

glad all you guys are ok, man we dont get near the weather you guys do here in Missouri, we had some rain and high winds a few touch downs nothing major though, you guys take care and batten down the hatches boys:laugh:

Glad our family here seems to be OK...brace for more! I understand there may be more bad weather for you midwesterners later today/tonight...

Stay safe!! :please:

Well the school called and said come get yours kid before the storms get here so I left work... Looks like radar is showing the meso-cyclones firing up now...

I don't think mother nature likes Doug stealing her sunshine for power.....

you guys stay safe, Doug im guess your solar panels are gonna get tested buddy.

I'm going to wear my leathers in the shelter tonight....

It's not a shelter with leathers on, it's a MAN CAVE :laugh:

Remember BRING COFFEE :coffee: and stay SAFE !!!!

They show us getting wet around 7 PM so I guess I'll need to go out and take my Flag down now ! With Coffee :whistle:

I just watched that beast of a tornado on a live stream from our local fox website WOW! Hope everyone is okay out there!!!! :please:

Time for you guys to check I again. I just saw the news that an EF4 just took you 2 schools in Oklahoma City suburbs

My gosh the devastation! I pray for you guys and your neighbors and hope everyone is ok. Please be safe and check in so we know your alright.

Im guessing no one is chiming in because the power is all jacked up down there. I hope everyone is alright. Those poor kids in the Plaza Towers elementary. Im very sad for you all.

Back