Garage silhouette

paint a guard dog growling with back hairs standing up next to the bike :laugh:

What are the steps for doing that?

Is that a RC plane hanging up? 3D stunts?

When I did it I put the bike on the stands so wheels weren't chopped off at the bottom. Also, I moved the light as low and far from the bike as space would allow to keep it somewhat to scale. The rest was easy, trace and paint.( And sweat my Arse off in the closed garage so the sun didn't come in:laugh:)

That is an RC plane hanging up, I fly it right in front of my house in the cota-sac, fun fun.

if I paint a silhouette on my anything its gonna be of a naked woman with big:woot:
of course she may be standing next to the busa:poke:

now I think the hardest part of doing a silhouette is the appropriate explaination to your wife as to why you want to do this. :rofl:

I actually did it with out her knowledge, when she came home and saw it I kinda of got the rolling of the eyes look, but she knows that she has the house to decorate, I have the man cave!

yikes.jpg

if I paint a silhouette on my anything its gonna be of a naked woman with big:woot:
of course she may be standing next to the busa:poke:

I wanted to do that but I just got slapped by all the gorgeous women I asked :laugh:.

Me:
Excuse me, but I notice you have a very lovely body, would you like to get naked with me in the garage with my Busa!

Gerogous babe:
*SLAP* *mace* *kick*
2386689387_320ddfe187.jpg

Last edited:
My wife said the grage is mine as long as she can park in it when its cold and as long as it doesnt mess up resale... good thing that resale is so bad now I can do whatever and just blame it on the economy!

Back