Baxley SportChoc

so which one are you working on? The condor or the Baxley? Just wondering, and thanks again for all the hard work.

KS I know you and your family have been going thru some rough times so the time you are spending on this is greatly appreciated.

so which one are you working on? The condor or the Baxley? Just wondering, and thanks again for all the hard work.

KS I know you and your family have been going thru some rough times so the time you are spending on this is greatly appreciated.
Actually both...
I've got the go ahead on the Baxley Sport Chocks. Just waiting to get all the final figures added up. There are alot of numbers to crunch to make sure we have everything covered. These will get shipped from Kansas City when all is said and done.... That should help out on the shipping charges being centrally located. Plus, these things weigh approx 29lbs that ain't light.

Should know something really soon... I know you've been hearing this all week! But, Baxley doesn't exactly move at any speed faster than Snail.
smile.gif

I guess a good product is worth the wait.

Take me off the list please ..I was able to get a condor for 235.00 otd today local....By the way this unit is real sweet !!

<!--EDIT|1300hemibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119018390 -->

I originally wanted the Baxley but as long as I can have them before the trip to Copper Mountain either one will be fine.

With the recent death in my family I've been very busy taking care of personal matters at home! I hope to get everything posted up Monday afternoon for this Group buy. To include, final price, what's included, and of course what options if any you have. Thanks for being patient, normally these go alot smoother......... Ks
smile.gif

Like usual KS no problem. I will be unavailable for a week so don't think I jumped ship on you when you post up the details. I will check back in a week and see where we are.

No worries... very understandable... family always comes first...
cool.gif

I've never absolutely had to have one before so it's not like i HAVE to have it yesterday! Family first, Bro. On a personal note, I hope you are granted all of the comforting and grace you need to get through this.
thumbs-up.gif

UPDATE: 06/22/05

Still waiting on Baxley.... They don't seem to move very fast. Every question has always been followed by a long long wait for response! Not what the bug would expect from a business poised to sell 60+ chocks......

Back