Baxley SportChoc

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
Very cool.. been wanting one of these for a while... hehe early fathers day present.. got it used from one of the board members..

very trick... Very sturdy... Works on every bike I could find to try on it.. well except the DS100 thats lurking in the corner of the garage... didn't have the patience to get it out to try it.

busa_duc.jpg

nifty... just roll in.. roll out.

getting back out is a tiny bit of a chore.. but no biggie.

Busa_sportchoc_detail.jpg

Cool, so do you just drive it on and thats it or do you have to flip a dog or something?

had the left fairing off changing the sprocket.. so I just snapped the pics during a break.

man it was hot today!! shoulda frikken been riding.. hehe worst part was I didn't even get the sprocket changed.. didn't have/couldn't find a socket big enough..

anyway... the sportchock is nifty.. round $215 +shipping.

Busa_sportchoc_detail_2.jpg

Bought it, love it. Made a 1600+ mile road trip with my busa in one. Mounts to trailer easy and comes off by removing one bolt and I can use it on the ground. Even works in the grass. Level grass anyway. Awesome product, awesome customer service.

nah.. that little thing at the bottom flips backwards when you roll out.. just drive up on it and it rolls forward and the front wheel just goes where it's supposed to..

just push back with your feet and it rolls back out pretty easily also. Neato design.. i'll try to get a pic of it without the bike in the way in both positions and it'll make perfect sense.

yah.. supposed to work really well for hauling too.. I haven't had a chance to try that yet though.. it's sturdy as hell once it's in there... and you can see that little hook thing that locks the bottom part down so it can't roll back out on a bump or whatever.

don't hafta put so much stress on the front forks to lock it down.

It's atleast as sturdy as normal stands as far as tipping goes.. I rocked it back and forth pretty hard and it was rock solid.

Nice looking stand... should get myself one of those!!!
biggrin.gif

...Thanks for the pictures and the link ego
wink.gif

I was looking at one of them but i went with the condor setup cost for the condor was 169 and it's adjustable for any wheel size which is nice i actually have 2 of them now work great for hauling bikes in the back of my pickup or sitting them up in the garage granted i need to build mabey a platform to put on them for in the garage mine slides some when i try to put my bike in it when it's on the ground granted i have it setup to be put in e-track

I put two of them in my trailer and hauled the Busa from GA to CA and back again without any problems. Worth the money.
cool.gif

trailer.JPG

Back