G2 Tamer Throttle Tube

I am sure you are right, I only mentioned it because it is so easy to check and so easy to over look. I had an 08 and now have an 09 they both are a little jumpy in a 2nd gear slow corner in an off-on throttle situation.

If sixpack is right, then notright was not right. But if notright was wrong, then notright would still be not right. So either way notright is not right. Although at the moment, I sound like I'm not right either... but that can't be... can it? :rofl:

Loose chain never ocurred to me but I happen to check it yesterday just for the sake of checking, and it was fine... rats! :laugh:

Thanks for the input though.

I installed the G2 about six weeks ago but only after riding the bike for at least a month with everything exactly the way it was last summer. I wanted to re-experience the throttle issues from last summer before I made any changes... sure enough... nothing changed... it sucked :banghead:

I installed the G2 without making any other changes... took my first ride and the bike felt... different... not necessarily good or bad... just different. Old guys like me don't like change... so removing the G2 crossed my mind. But I'm not that unrealistic and continued to use the bike with the G2 in place. Fortunately it only took a couple short rides to notice an overall improvement... enough of an improvement that I would say in the past six weeks, the issues have reduced by 90%... and the other 10% is proably more due to me than anything.

I certainly can't complain... the bike is much more of a pleasure to ride. Thanks for all who have chimed in.

Back