Throttle Tube

WOOSAB

Registered
After being on liter bike the last 5 or so years and not moving over to the busa. I hate the throttle. I have to damn near twist my wrist off to open it all the way up. Anyone have any experience with the
R1 throttle tube on a busa. I read it on another site but can't seem to find it any where. Since you fellas seem to have already done any and everything to these bikes i figured i would ask.

Where did you search?? There are several threads here and on other forums that have detailed instructions on how to install it. If all else fails just google it you cant miss it. Bang 4 the Buck 1 of the best mods you can do for a busa

Might want to make sure the throttle cable is properly adjusted and get use to the bike. There's a reason it's not as snappy as the R1 :whistle:

Might want to make sure the throttle cable is properly adjusted and get use to the bike. There's a reason it's not as snappy as the R1 :whistle:

Or you can just get the R6 throttle tube, it's mo bettah :laugh:

No really, no R6 tube unless you want to teach your busa to do backflips :moon:

The 04 R1/R6 tubes fit fine and I really like the ratio. The 06 model R6 is reportedly quicker still, I haven't tried it myself though.

Back