From stock to...? 10 must do mods under 3k?

i disagree with your statement that the silver is the fastest color hahahaahaaa
photo_2_2_2-1.jpg

photo_2-3.jpg

What are your plans...?

If you are racing, I would start here before anything else... http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/servlet/brockracing/-strse-1998/New-Hayabusa-Owner-Special/Detail

I assume you have gear, if not I would spend probably $1k+ on a good 1 or 2 piece leather racing suit with helmet, boots, and gloves.

If you already have gear then I would get a few personal things to make it your own (after the Brocks setup).

Pazzo levers
Powder Coat the remaining factory parts, etc.
SS lines and aftermarket pads

Then save the rest for tires and other stuff down the road... :beerchug:

(Or you could just click my sig link and see what I did...) :laugh:

suspension and rims...
Absolutely!!!
1200$ for a good monoshock and 1800$ for a pair of Galespeed Type S.

and nobody on the road will be faster than you...even the Busers with 30hp more than you...

Of course I talk about ROAD not dragstrip...

Wow...thanks fellas. Nope, not planning on any track work. Just mainly for the streets. I was just looking at swingarm blogs, and I ran across a blog on Pashnit, regarding swingarms. Wow...I am ready for a swing arm!!!:thumbsup:

Regarding swing arms, what's the most common approach. I can tell you now, I do not want a 300 kit. I don't like that big of a tire on the busa. How's a 240 sound? Probably a more reasonable price too.

I'm currently running a 280 on my custom M109, but on the Busa, I'm not crazy about it...

Thought's...?

Last edited:
I think they look good, depending how you do it...its a busa...what ever you go for, be it bling, spirited canyons or drag...it will be nice

I think 240 is ok and most actually look nice, but for my own taste 300 is too much...anyways whatever makes you happy man, just remember that bumps up your budget big time...and with it you have to adjust suspension and other things..:thumbsup:

i disagree with your statement that the silver is the fastest color hahahaahaaa
photo_2_2_2-1.jpg

photo_2-3.jpg

BOOOOO...j/k awesome set up....although bob carpenter's work lurks up in the shadows looking for dark charcoal prey :poke: Love the fact that you did the tail too...looks sick man...my bottle is smaller, got one of the new hump setup.....sleepish:thumbsup:

Last edited:

1. HID
    2. Heli bars
    3. Risers
    4. Double bubble
    5. Tobin seat or equivalent
    6. Hi-vis neon yellow full-face helmet
    7. Hi-vis neon yellow cordura jacket
    8. Hi vis neon yellow armored gloves
    9. Armored riding or over pants
    10. Armored boots

Last edited: