brocks street megaphone

hemi

Registered
man i am killin myself trying to decide on the brocks exhaust. Was just about to order the ah today, but decided to hold off bc i think it might be a bit loud for me. I would hate to pay that much for an exhaust and then decide it's too loud after installing it. So now i'm looking at the streetmeg exhaust. Brock said it's quiter than the ah but has a great sound to it. What i'm looking for is something with a nice deep/throaty rumble to it, but not raspy and obnoxiously loud. Think the street meg would be a better bet for me?

honestly any shorty type exhaust is going to be loud, just get the AH and slap it on and ride her like you stole it.

maybe you should post your location and see if a member has some exhaust you would like to hear.

forgot to ask if you have tried removing the baffles from your current pipes?

i have seen any where from $850.00-$1300.00 new. just check their site out. could check e-bay out for the cheaper prices but i purchased mine from ballzmotorsports for around 900.00-950.00 i think, i dont really remember..

Brock's Performance Products

Last edited:
I have mostly all Brocks mods to my busa and love them. The megaphone is only loud when you really get on it.
btw, the BST carbon fiber rims w/ceramic bearings, PC V w/auto tune works great with the megaphone.
The BST rims are so light it is crazy.

Back