brocks street meg, should i pull the baffle?

hemi

Registered
i've had my full system brocks street megaphone on for a few weeks now and love it. Was thinkin about pulling the baffle to see what it sounds like. Anybody with the street meg removed the baffle? Just thinkin it would be obnoxiously loud

yep, tried the map. Didn't seem to fix my idle issue and bike pretty much ran the same as far as i could tell. Was out quite a bit on it today and it seems to be running like normal, maybe she just needed a little while to adjust, don't know. Didn't notice the idle acting funny at all today and she was runnin great! Man i love brocks

With my map did you really have a chance to try up top at full throttle in a few gears ?
Diff I noticed between Brocks off the shelf map and my custom one was where Brocks map was 'flat' my custom map was trying to lift the front wheel and pulled harder up top .

no, didn't try it that long to see if there was any performance gains. Basically just tried it to see if the idle was acting funny bc of a mapping issue, which doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe i will re-install it and try it for a few days to see how it does. U think it would run any different bc u have the xtre?

no, didn't try it that long to see if there was any performance gains. Basically just tried it to see if the idle was acting funny bc of a mapping issue, which doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe i will re-install it and try it for a few days to see how it does. U think it would run any different bc u have the xtre?

No I don't really see the XTRE making that much of a big diff because if you look closely at Brocks map in the power commander program it says XTRE/No XTRE . So if their map is made for either then I would think my map made for my bike with XTRE will run fine in your bike without it ?
Maybe somebody else can agree or disagree with me to help us ?

Back