Found the bike I want...

greg3852

Registered
Anyone want to chip in and help?
00M0M_cH2sONm8oi5_600x450.jpg

Custom street legal grudge gen 2 turbo busa. All the best parts. Custom billet turbo. Water cooled plenum, adjustable nitrous spray for added cooling and power under big boost. Bike bov at 30 psi. Bike Dyno 28 lbs boost 530 hp at wheel, spray another 75 hp, just at 600 hp. Very streetable busa, can run pump gas on gate 5 psi. C16 for racing.
Bike has been 206 mph in 1/4 mi. RC performance engine build, Woosner pistons and rods, ceramic bearings tranny, under cut and polished, billet inner, outer basket, custom clutch window. Ams 2000 boost controller, Ecu Ed, 5 boosted performance maps with turn of dash mount switch, air shifter, water pump, shift light, heads up afr,oil pressure, water temp. Log 60 channels for easy tune or monitor. Engine just refreshed with all new parts. 10:5:1, ported and oring head. Complete receipts for all engine work. Penske nitrogen shock. Aem fuel pump, new drz chain. Adjustable wheel base. 16 in
Front wheel, gafler racing brakes and ceramic pads. Easy slows from 200 mph plus. Bike is mint!!! Clear title receipts and build details for all. You wanna have the best and be the fastest? Include training and all digital data. $45000

Anyone want to chip in and help?
View attachment 1617135
Custom street legal grudge gen 2 turbo busa. All the best parts. Custom billet turbo. Water cooled plenum, adjustable nitrous spray for added cooling and power under big boost. Bike bov at 30 psi. Bike Dyno 28 lbs boost 530 hp at wheel, spray another 75 hp, just at 600 hp. Very streetable busa, can run pump gas on gate 5 psi. C16 for racing.
Bike has been 206 mph in 1/4 mi. RC performance engine build, Woosner pistons and rods, ceramic bearings tranny, under cut and polished, billet inner, outer basket, custom clutch window. Ams 2000 boost controller, Ecu Ed, 5 boosted performance maps with turn of dash mount switch, air shifter, water pump, shift light, heads up afr,oil pressure, water temp. Log 60 channels for easy tune or monitor. Engine just refreshed with all new parts. 10:5:1, ported and oring head. Complete receipts for all engine work. Penske nitrogen shock. Aem fuel pump, new drz chain. Adjustable wheel base. 16 in
Front wheel, gafler racing brakes and ceramic pads. Easy slows from 200 mph plus. Bike is mint!!! Clear title receipts and build details for all. You wanna have the best and be the fastest? Include training and all digital data. $45000

Hi. I bet you could get it for $38,000.00.

Wow, so what would it take in $$$ to actually build that bike?
I first thought $45K is a whole lot of cash to buy that, but after thinking about it, it's probably reasonable . . . looks awesome, love the paint color . .
thoughts?

a whole lot of poor mans headache when something breaks :( Kiwi i'm guessing 75,000 to 100K USD .
Motors like this build are over 20K if your not the guy building it yourself .
Completely agree. This is just like the people who buy used Bentleys that orginally sold for $175k because it costs $25k. Then when they have to buy a part for $10k they freak out.

Completely agree. This is just like the people who buy used Bentleys that orginally sold for $175k because it costs $25k. Then when they have to buy a part for $10k they freak out.

I met a guy years ago while getting my Busa and CBXs on a dyno, who had a Ferrari, forget which model. He said he needed drive belts and a tune up and service. The entire rear bodywork had to be removed and the engine had to come out. Parts and labor was around $10,000. My son bought a used S500 Merc with just 82,000 miles on it and an ECU went out causing his dash lights and gauges to go out. Cost was well over a grand. There’s a good reason many high end used cars are surprisingly cheap (to buy) just not to maintain.

a whole lot of poor mans headache when something breaks :( Kiwi i'm guessing 75,000 to 100K USD .
Motors like this build are over 20K if your not the guy building it yourself .
Hi. I would say $55,000.00 to $60,000.00. If I built mine like that I would be almost done. When I order the crank there is a 6 month wait. I have to pay for it when I order it $3,200.00. I have $2,000.00 set a side and saving as much as I can each month.

I met a guy years ago while getting my Busa and CBXs on a dyno, who had a Ferrari, forget which model. He said he needed drive belts and a tune up and service. The entire rear bodywork had to be removed and the engine had to come out. Parts and labor was around $10,000. My son bought a used S500 Merc with just 82,000 miles on it and an ECU went out causing his dash lights and gauges to go out. Cost was well over a grand. There’s a good reason many high end used cars are surprisingly cheap (to buy) just not to maintain.
Parts can be had pretty reasonable for the German luxury cars, and if you stay away from the stealership labor isn't too bad. I'd imagine that both are stupid expensive on the exotics and premium brands. I replaced the entire hydraulic suspension on my Merc with coilovers for less than the parts to repair it would have cost.

Parts can be had pretty reasonable for the German luxury cars, and if you stay away from the stealership labor isn't too bad. I'd imagine that both are stupid expensive on the exotics and premium brands. I replaced the entire hydraulic suspension on my Merc with coilovers for less than the parts to repair it would have cost.
My Lexus LS 460 was amazingly easy to work on and parts were reasonable. It was an $80k car but extremely reliable till I totaled it.lol

My Lexus LS 460 was amazingly easy to work on and parts were reasonable. It was an $80k car but extremely reliable till I totaled it.lol
I love the LS models. I've had two. Only thing that pushed me to the Germans was lack of power. No way to make them fast without an engine swap. Great looking, comfortable, smooth, reliable. Just not fast.

Hi. Have you seen the new LS 500 ? Over 100K.
Yes I won't buy one of the LS500's. They really screwed that up. They made the interior smaller and got rid of the V8. No thanks.

I agree, the power is lacking in the LS's. There are much more powerful competition out there. This was my second as well. Loved my first LS400. Amazing car. Now I'm onto big trucks and SUV's.

Yes I won't buy one of the LS500's. They really screwed that up. They made the interior smaller and got rid of the V8. No thanks.

I agree, the power is lacking in the LS's. There are much more powerful competition out there. This was my second as well. Loved my first LS400. Amazing car. Now I'm onto big trucks and SUV's.
Hi Well just sell all the cars, trucks and SUVs and get an old Frod F150. That is what I have it is a 1997 I have had it for 2 1/2 yrs. I payed $500.00 for it. Then you can get the bike!

Back