Found a 18 yr old busa brother

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
He has been riding with me since Tuesday last week, his bike was running rich so I had him bring it over here so I could look at it for him, anyway what the problem was--- the vacuum sensor that attaches to the back of the air box... had come lose and the hose was off, all fixed now, and he is no longer running rich...he also has a 4-2-1 yosh exhaust and it was back firing, so I did the marble mod for him while I was in there and I had him sign up for the org ...
busaboy007 is his screen name Sean is his real name...so everyone send him a warm welcome and pm him about the pictures, I already warned him he will be ridiculed until he posted pictures...LOL

anyway he has a 2002 blue/black
Hayabusa.oRg

Last edited:
sorry about the no pic haven troble with my my computer that older then i am hey if anyone has a cowl for sale i would be interested ooohhh its an 02 busa with an full yoshimuri large airbox mod marble mod and down 1 tooth counter sprocket and i love it

:welcome: Welcome, I think many here were looking forward to a 18 year old Busa sister :laugh:

Back