17 yr old who knows all.

How bout some details on that V-Rod?

Ok Lets see.

Lets start with a Engine swap from the org. 1130cc to the new screamin eagle 1250cc then a Dircet Race Link programmer with a two stage custom map, custom intake and exhaust Turbo Valves, V-Rod Destroyer Cam, Screamin Eagle slipper Clutch, Pingel Electric shifter, Raptor auto shift light, Boss Noss Nitrous system( set for 60shot). and Chain drive set up( for track use only). HP without Bottle 147-150hp. and with bottle I'm guessing about 200-210hp cause I haven't found anybody that will let me spray it on the dyno yet.

wow thats cool...but not a hardly:) more a porshe i do believe:) funny thing is thats just as much foreign of a bike as our busas.

i'll bet it's fun as hell to ride tho.

Brother you have know idea. even more when I got 1000s and 750s trying to run with me saddly to say I leave them behide. :rofl: :thumbsup:. But it's alot of fun and if your careful it will stand up with you from first thru thrid. :thumbsup:

People probably look at it as this: American muscle cars have more power than the japanese car's do and assume like wise when it comes to the Harley's VS. the Sport bikes. Just my thought on that.

If you believe this your just as ignorant as the 17 yr old kid. Stock vs stock in the same class of cars the jap cars will win everytime and most of the time be cheaper and get better gas milage doing it. . . . same as harley vs metric. Overpriced and you will never get anything out of it.:poke: Just my 2 cents

If you believe this your just as ignorant as the 17 yr old kid. Stock vs stock in the same class of cars the jap cars will win everytime and most of the time be cheaper and get better gas milage doing it. . . . same as harley vs metric. Overpriced and you will never get anything out of it.:poke: Just my 2 cents

Yea but it's no fun leaving it stock.:poke::laugh:

He wasn't saying he believed that; just that some people might.

But I agree: Jap cars FTW. (The ones actually built in Japan are incredible, especially the Hondas.)

My fathers screaming eagle duece with Vance and Hines pipes sounds absolutely incredible. I took it to the track and ran a 13.1, not bad at all for a harley. The ignorance comes where people think vehicles that sound loud, must automically be very fast. There have been countless times at the track where I heard VERY loud sounding cars do a 13 or 14 second in the 1/4 mile. All bark and no bite.

Last edited:
He wasn't saying he believed that; just that some people might.

But I agree: Jap cars FTW. (The ones actually built in Japan are incredible, especially the Hondas.)

Actually, there are more built hondas in the states than there are in j pan. They can build a skyline, rather than a civic, wouldn't you?

sound equals horsepower.....

isn't that why there are tons of sportbikes running obnoxiously loud straight pipes on the street???

Actually, there are more built hondas in the states than there are in j pan. They can build a skyline, rather than a civic, wouldn't you?

Can anyone translate that into English? I have no idea what Ogre is trying to say.

Can anyone translate that into English? I have no idea what Ogre is trying to say.

Skyline= very fast Turbo all wheel drive car built by Nissan in Japan. readily available in japan. not imported to USA.

Civic= compact economy car readily available in us for very cheap. can be made fast by buying many readily available Mods.(big turbo's etc.) Problem is...most guys running around in them only put the loud exhaust on and lowered them. then they speed around like they got a exotic supercar. truth is most of us can beat them in our stock American pickup trucks! :rofl:

Skyline= very fast Turbo all wheel drive car built by Nissan in Japan. readily available in japan. not imported to USA.

Civic= compact economy car readily available in us for very cheap. can be made fast by buying many readily available Mods.(big turbo's etc.) Problem is...most guys running around in them only put the loud exhaust on and lowered them. then they speed around like they got a exotic supercar. truth is most of us can beat them in our stock American pickup trucks! :rofl:

Yes, yes, I know what a Skyline is, as well as a Civic. That's not what I was asking.

Back