Misty's Sister ( Or Girlfriend who knows )

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Here is Misty's Friend.

2007 1300 Honda VTX,

Ex-Brother-inlaw had to sell her, Just told me too take over payments and she was mine.

I figure he put about a grand into her, paid on her for a year, and has the extended warranty. $6500.00

200 Back tire kit ( New wheel / New tire & and new breaking system for a 1800 VTX ) Bar risers, Signals, Lowered.

This my ride to work bike. I would just hurt someone if they damaged the VTX, I would end up in jail if they damaged the Busa.

She is dirty too.

==========================================================

Spiked bike 016.jpg

Spiked bike 017.jpg

Spiked bike 018.jpg

I too have a VTX 1300 to go with my 'Busa...kinda makes a nice contrast. I've gotta admit, though, I find myself tending to ride the 'Busa waaaay more often. It's just more fun all around!

CW

I too have a VTX 1300 to go with my 'Busa...kinda makes a nice contrast. I've gotta admit, though, I find myself tending to ride the 'Busa waaaay more often. It's just more fun all around!

CW

Its funny how they are both 1300s and you cant even compare the two in power and speed

That's a deal man. I got that much on tradein for my 2005 last year when I got the busa. I wish I could have kept it and just bought the busa but. It was a sweet ride. Never had a problem with it. You Will enjoy it.:thumbsup:

Back