17 yr old who knows all.

at least he didnt say "these bikes can handle sooo much better than that busa" :laugh:

one day he'll learn....hopefully in a way that allows him to walk away from it ???

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK HARLEYS HAVE MORE POWER THAN A BUSA OR EQUIVALENT ? ? ? ?

I dont get it. Maybe they are just that ignorant to real facts

People probably look at it as this: American muscle cars have more power than the japanese car's do and assume like wise when it comes to the Harley's VS. the Sport bikes. Just my thought on that.

I have had some HD riders a lot older then that think the same thing. I guess they just have never road anything else :laugh:

he is just repeating the BS he has heard from HD riders....

truth is until you ride a modern japanese sportbike, you have no idea how fast,powerful they are.

I wish i had a dollar from some salesman that told me how powerful the new HD was....only to walk away when I say "really,my Suzuki has 170hp...how much does this have"?

Mine idles just fine, thank you very much! :thumbsup:
I was talking about the douchebags who pull the baffles out of their mufflers, thus ruining the backflow while simultaneously making their bikes so loud that I want to take to them with a sledgehammer.

harley davidson, the most efficient way to convert gas to noise without the side effect of horse power!

HarleyFags.jpg

The 17yr old and his father are still laughing at the goofball who told them his Busa had more power than a Harley.
They too can't believe how stupid you are !
Cmon everyone knows a Harley has way more power than a Jap bike .
In fact I bet his dad may stop over in the next day or so and ask you why you as an adult lied to his son .
This is not a good example to set , lying to kids .
What kind of person are you ?

The 17yr old and his father are still laughing at the goofball who told them his Busa had more power than a Harley.
They too can't believe how stupid you are !
Cmon everyone knows a Harley has way more power than a Jap bike .
In fact I bet his dad may stop over in the next day or so and ask you why you as an adult lied to his son .
This is not a good example to set , lying to kids .
What kind of person are you ?

Blanca It's only lying if it were a white one.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Did I go there.

Back