I stole their moment

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I stole there moment and I dont feel bad about it one bit.

Yesterday they were having a catfish fry down at the Marina, I was sitting on the front porch when I saw about 10 Harleys ride by the house on there way there, Throughout the day I had seen different bikes on there way there.

Well I decided to go check it out so I jumped on Misty ( Carefully :whistle: ) and rode down there, There they were about 20 Harleys all lined up and a few others ( Couple VTX / Vulcan / Shadows / A couple streetbikes 954, and a 600 with a nice little crowd around them.

So as I rode by them people were looking to see what she was, I got to the end of the line, Backed her in, gave her the abligatory rap of the throttle as I shut her down and got off and started walking to the other end of line where I had seen some freinds as I was coming in. They were walking towards me,
( and I sh*t you not ) as well as half the crowd. I just stopped as a mob of people walked by me over to Misty and ooogled her and left the Harley guys standing there.

Did I feel Bad

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:thumbsup:
In true Busa fashion Misty commands attention and Demands respect. :beerchug:

I stole there moment and I dont feel bad about it one bit.

Yesterday they were having a catfish fry down at the Marina, I was sitting on the front porch when I saw about 10 Harleys ride by the house on there way there, Throughout the day I had seen different bikes on there way there.

:poke: Take note of the grammatical corrections in red and suggested rephrasing...

I stole their moment and I dont feel bad about it one bit.

A catfish fry took place yesterday down at the marina. I was sitting on the front porch when I saw about 10 Harleys ride by the house on their way there. Throughout the day, I had seen different bikes on their way over to the marina.

The old senile ladies didn't even notice when one of their cats died after crawling under the sofa. They're the type of absent minded old widows that don't remember their own children's names. There, underneathe the couch, remained the old mummified cat until the old ladies passed on and their children, who inherited the house, had an estate sale. Imagine the look on their faces when the furniture shoppers made the discovery.

:whistle:

:poke: Take note of the grammatical corrections in red and suggested rephrasing...

I stole their moment and I dont feel bad about it one bit.

A catfish fry took place yesterday down at the marina. I was sitting on the front porch when I saw about 10 Harleys ride by the house on their way there. Throughout the day, I had seen different bikes on their way over to the marina.

My Bad, I don't know what I was thinking.

Busa+240=Crowd
Busa+240+possibility of seeing someone get poked, scraped or stabbed=Super Crowd

Well Done:beerchug:

:rofl: Good for you brother. This happens all the time when I am on my baby.

My two neighbors (one has a meanie, the other a HD) will not even ride with me anymore, because no one ever looks at their bikes, when I have my 9.

So where are the pics of their moment that you stole...they're :rulez: on this site you know :laugh:

wonder what would happen if misty and heather got together? maybe some little candy sonoma scooters?

I have friends the tease they won't ride with me if I'm on the Busa. They say it gets too much attention from onlookers when we stop for food or fuel. :laugh:

So, no worries. The universe is still in order. :beerchug:

Back