17 yr old who knows all.

^^ Yep.

"Look at me! Everyone, look at me!!! I own a Harley! Pay me attention! LOOK AT MEEEEEEE!"
Brabrabra-brabrabra-brabrabra *Stall*

Well I have to stand by my H-D and say this that I know for a fact that my H-D can run with the busa's. And I have many times at the track and also in the mountains. I mean don't get my wrong I do love my busa as much as I do my H-D. It's just hard to pick which one I like more.

boss noss1.jpg

boss noss4.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

Picture 041.jpg

Picture 042.jpg

Well I have to stand by my H-D and say this that I know for a fact that my H-D can run with the busa's. And I have many times at the track and also in the mountains. I mean don't get my wrong I do love my busa as much as I do my H-D. It's just hard to pick which one I like more.

Nice looking ride :thumbsup:

That's not a real Harley Davidson :poke:

Ok I know that porsche had there hands in it but still it has the harley name and that's about the olny thing good and worth ride from harley in my eyes.

Nice scooter. Funny place for a water bottle! :whistle:

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK HARLEYS HAVE MORE POWER THAN A BUSA OR EQUIVALENT ? ? ? ?

I dont get it. Maybe they are just that ignorant to real facts
Because most Harleys are REAL loud, and of course loud equals power to most folks :whistle: But not for much longer in california :laugh: Come 2013 all thats gonna change......

Back