For the Mustang Enthusiast!

Sannosuke

Registered
I knew right away what it was but sadly, don't know much about them.

The Saleen is more popular up here as I see one about every two years or so a year (sad, I know!) but to memory this is the first Roush 'Stang I've ever witnessed;

Roush.jpg

Roush#3.JPG

Roush#1.jpg

Roush#2.jpg

I can't believe how dirty it is! What a crime against those of us that wash their Mustangs CONSTANTLY and don't have a Roush or a Saleen...phooey! :laugh:

For shame! Mommy and Daddy must have bought that one. :laugh:

Ive always been a Chevy or Mopar kind of guy.

But those New Mustangs are Badd Ass looking gotta give the :thumbsup:

I like the slightly redesigned 2010s over the first attempt at the new Mustang...they cleaned up some lines and they really stand out.

I like the slightly redesigned 2010s over the first attempt at the new Mustang...they cleaned up some lines and they really stand out.

+1 I really like the 2010's... Though, the stock GT is WAAAAAAAY to quiet. LOL

+1 I really like the 2010's... Though, the stock GT is WAAAAAAAY to quiet. LOL

ALL of the new muscle cars are way too quiet, 'cept that one obviously modified new Camaro...that sounded good as it went by...

All that matters is that my Tess sounds awesome! :thumbsup:

I say props to the guy or gal...drive the fugger that's what it's made for. I'm sure it'll be clean soon. A friend of my dad's has a Mercedes Mclaren SLR and when I saw it it was dirty as hell from him driving it in the rain a pretty long distance. :thumbsup:

I say props to the guy or gal...drive the fugger that's what it's made for. I'm sure it'll be clean soon. A friend of my dad's has a Mercedes Mclaren SLR and when I saw it it was dirty as hell from him driving it in the rain a pretty long distance. :thumbsup:

I drive my Mustang most of the time, but I also wash it daily :laugh: I have OCD, what can I say? :laugh: And I'll admit, if the weather is going to be bad, she stays under cover and I drive the second vehicle...

I drive my Mustang most of the time, but I also wash it daily LOL I have OCD, what can I say? LOL And I'll admit, if the weather is going to be back, she stays under cover and I drive the second vehicle...

Second vehicle being ???

looks nice... but my fav by far was the 98 Cobra... these just something about that hood with the scopes that made it so amazing...

98_ford_mustang_cobra.jpg

Hrmmm - I still like the 2010's They look mean ;) Oh and 540 ponies from the GT500 :thumbsup:

2010-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500.jpg

2010-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500.jpg

Back