Need to find a set of OEm rims for a 2001 Roush

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
The rims I have on my 2001 Mustang Roush are nice but have a few blemishes on them so I am trying to find a good pair of stock OEM replacements.

What I am looking for is:

2001 Mustang Roush Rims. They look like they are a silver or gray color, not sure what color they are classified as.

I need two 18x9's for the front
I need two 18x10's for the rear

I want them to have the raised Roush letters

I have checked stage3 performance and they sold their last 18x10's 3 months ago. I also checked with Hillbank motorsports and all they have a 18x9 and the lettering is etched not raised.

In addition I joined and posted a thread on one of the Roush web sites with no luck so far. I did have one guy who had a set of exactly what I wanted but they were powder coated black and I didnt like the way they looked because of the black tire and black rims it just didnt look right to me.

Anyone have any clue where I can try?

I will attach a picture of the ones that are on the car now

I will attach a picture of what they look like.

Roush rims 01.jpg

In my opinion, if you want them to appear perfect, just send them off to get refurbished. For the age of the car, they don't look half bad.

In my opinion, if you want them to appear perfect, just send them off to get refurbished. For the age of the car, they don't look half bad.

I thought about that. but during my search I have discovered they are difficult and borderline almost impossible to find. So I basically want a back up set in case anything happens to them down the road.

Plus if I send them off no telling how long they will be gone which relates in to how long the car will be down with no shoes.

So I am figuring if I can get a good set of stock OEM replacements I can put them on the car, send the ones I have no out to get retuned and then when I get the back I can either keep them in storage or put them on the car and take the ones I purchase off and either send them off also, or if they are in good enough shape just store them.

Back