For the dog lovers here

Another

DSC00141.jpg

Yes grandps loves his granddog Mojo! I show his picture to my customers at work all the time, the one with him wearing his doggles, you need to post that pic up Chris. I remember the first time GSXTacy brought Mojo to Kansas City for a visit. I was concerned Mojo and my dog Pepper, a 130 lb. chow lab mix, would not get along well. I asked Chris to bring the kennel so they would not have problems at night. The next morning Chris and I went out to the garage to find Mojo and Pepper BOTH in the kennel curled up together sleeping like logs. They have loved each other from the first minute. All I have to do is tell Pepper thet Mojo is coming to visit, and he goes nuts. When I visit Chris, Mojo usally ends up on the couch with Grandpa. He is a great dog, but he hogs the covers.
biggrin.gif

Another of him in that kennel hanging out with another close friend that loved to sleep with him!

IM000183__Medium_.JPG

Here is one I took today. We are baby sitting for friends on vacation. Tank is in charge of princess (Maltese) on the couch.

Picture_017.jpg

Back