For the dog lovers here

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
I know you like pics, and there are lot of dog lovers here. Some of you have seen pics of my "son" Mojo, but what the hell, theres never enough cut dog pics! And besides, I know Grandpa "GSXCite" likes to see pics of him.

P1010022__Medium_.JPG

(unkleslapnutz @ Dec. 18 2006,00:17) Nice pics. I love when the Rotties look like that.
LOL, he looks like that all the time! Hes just a little bit spoiled. Biggest baby in the world.

Cute lil Rot
biggrin.gif

Heres my riding buddy, one of our four legged family members.

Phatboy chilln like a villian.

DSC00207.jpg

(GSXTacy @ Dec. 17 2006,22:21)
(unkleslapnutz @ Dec. 18 2006,00:17) Nice pics. I love when the Rotties look like that.
LOL, he looks like that all the time! Hes just a little bit spoiled. Biggest baby in the world.
I ment color and size. Mine before he passed was about that same color and build. Pretty much AKC specs. Between 95- and 110lbs etc....

Yeah, he just weighed in at 120 at the groomers a few days ago. He just turned 4 years old.

(Rhythm @ Dec. 18 2006,00:21) Cute lil Rot  
biggrin.gif

Heres my riding buddy, one of our four legged family members.

Phatboy chilln like a villian.

DSC00207.jpg
He looks as spoiled as Mo!
jump9.gif

I like the first pic... they look so comfy when they put their faces to the side like that... like "Ohhh, I loves you sooo much".

Too cute.

Great looking pups!!! I have never met a dog I haven't liked...Even the few that have bit me.

Here is mine and his sometime sidekick... I have always loved G shepards.

DSCN0210.JPG

Yeah, we grew up with shepards. Awsome dogs, they are so smart. Ill have to see if I can find a pic of Sarge and scan it. He was huge!

Awsone pic. I hope you have a big yard, those aussies have some ENERGY!

SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

Back