DOG OWNERS & LOVERS

good looking rottie FASTBUSA, looks kind of like my "Kahlua", and MZBUSA's brindle resembles my little "jager" no, im not an alcoholic....:D  MZ, how old is "Lexus?"
She's about 4 now.  She is an excellent dog.  She was my brother's and he moved to a house were he couldn't have her and I got to keep her.  
jump9.gif

Here's my girl ATHENA she is about 3 here and I adopted her Feb04. A friend found her down on Hollywood beach(FL) and she was pretty messed up. Bad mange lost of hair on about 60% of her body and she was about 15lbs under weight you could stand back about 10ft and count her ribs. He petted her and opened the back door of his car and said if you want some help get in and she did.
biggrin.gif
He took her to the vet and said if she would have on the streets any longer she would have not made it. He remembered that I was looking for a dog because my old dog ZUES past about 9 months before. So he called me. I went with him to the vets talk with the vet for a little while and played with her to get to know her. She was very skittish and very scared(can't blame her) After a while I told the vet I would take her... and know look at her she got all of her fur back, she got a plump belly and she loves me
blush.gif
she is still a little skittish around strangers but she is getting better. She is very obedient. There is only one thing that she is is scared of and will bow her head and walk away from.....

Athena_001.jpg

And here is the one thing that will make her bow her head and walk away. It's her adopted brother BELVEDERE...
tounge.gif

I have had BEL since he was 6wks old he just turned 4yrs Mar18. He is the Boss of me(at least he thinks so) and ATHENA(I know so)
biggrin.gif
They give eachother their space and they get along ok it's just one big happy family (the 3 of us)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hayabusa_009.jpg

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

touching story henry, dont know how someone, could neglect animals as bad as they do... speaking of which, i ran across this site the other, and it hit hard, me being a pitbull owner, hell, an animal owner itself.... read the captions, if u guys have time.... messed up people out there....( there are 6 pages of pics...)
http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/sadreality.html    
sad.gif
That makes me really angry.

That's why I can't watch that "animal police" program on the Animal Planet cable channel. It makes me want to go out and shoot the people responsible for such cruelty.

touching story henry, dont know how someone, could neglect animals as bad as they do... speaking of which, i ran across this site the other, and it hit hard, me being a pitbull owner, hell, an animal owner itself.... read the captions, if u guys have time.... messed up people out there....( there are 6 pages of pics...)
http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/sadreality.html    
sad.gif
Nothing outrages me more than seeing stuff like this! Anyone who does this to a poor little puppy, or any animal for that matter, should be HUNG UP BY HIS BALLS while everyone stones him until he dies burnt to a crisp in the Arizona desert somewhere!

Yes, I am an animal lover.

....and this is why I chose Great Dane rescue as my main charity I do work for and take every chance I can to help any Dane I find. I figure if everyone picks a breed or animal and does what they can, then all of them will be taken care of.

Argentine dogo's are great on wild boar. Never had mine on a boar but he was the best dog I ever had.
He past on at only 7 years of age. I'd like to get a presa but my other dogs won't let me.

people automatically think pits are vicious, b/c SOME people fight them..... my Rottweiler and Brindle PIT BULL are nicer than my moms Shitzu!!! what about TOSA's? they are massive fight dogs...but they dont get "picked" on?!!?!?!?
mad.gif
rock.gif
mad.gif
rock.gif

mad.gif

rock.gif

Here's our family: Tucker, Larry, and Priest...Avoid buying a pug...They're ugly and all the do is eat
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Nastypenguin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116178641 -->

IMG_0404.jpg

for those of you that havent seen this yet.... my mothers poooooooor doggie came over to play with my shep.. this is how he wound up!!!
p.s. the cat is available for appearances too.

santana.jpg

Here's Maria, I think she's a half pit/?. We picked her up as a stray. She's an awesome guard dog. She's very playfull too. But beware to those she does'nt know
tounge.gif

P5150014.JPG

Back