DOG OWNERS & LOVERS

Here is my pal. He is a Rhodesian Ridgeback. Weighs in at 120 lbs.
And what a nice ridge he has!!!  My old neighbor had one, they are great dogs.  He and my old pitbull were best buds.
Thanks Knifemaker. He is a great dog and ridgebacks really are great dogs.
smile.gif

i notice that alot of busa owners, like myself... own pit bulls as well, a few rotts out there too..... i have one of those too!
biggrin.gif

hey busahaya, is Maria cross-eyed, or just waking up?
rock.gif
regardless, shes a good looking pit, she's more than half pit, thats for sure!

<!--EDIT|hayabusa_83
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116319451 -->

finally got the camera charged up, here's some pics of the family zoo.
Bubba, our 3yr old Boxer. great dog!

bubba.JPG

Here is Bubbs with Daisy, our half Akita, half Lab, half wet dog.......loves to swim in the pond.

daisy.JPG

I have put up a couple shots of my pets in the past few years but here we go again, cuz I can ... and I love em.

10 lb dog, 12 lb cat!

wow.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

penpen2_005.jpg

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

puppy & puppy

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118071771 -->

Pict0052.JPG

cutie...nice lil dog, Scootergirl...

Here's my lil girl....my sausage on four legs.

belle.jpg

Here are my two boys, JJ- 14 month old golden retriever and Sebastian - 7 year old lab/rott cross. I got JJ in August '04 when he was just 4 months old, from Flagstaff, AZ as a gift from my sister and brother-in-law. . Poor thing had to endure a 4.5 hours flight from Phoenix to Toronto. Thank God it was a direct flight. He's a little monster, chewed on my base boards and carpet, clawed the dry wall and disfigured quite a number of shoes and slippers. Sebastian is the more sedate (and tolerant) one. Sebastian came from a local humane society and is such a darling too. These two boys make coming home after a hectic work day such a joy. I am sure you all know that feeling.

Jun_s_Boys.jpg

Sweet! What a cutie! I love my little Potter! He is the best house mate I ever had!

Back