Food for thought

Oh yeah, I forgot about the regular (quarterly for the past several years) record profit reports broadcasted on CNN C-SPAN and CNBC/MSNBC. It is profit taking using psyops-like repetitive argument to convince the populous that it is not just money in the bank. Kind of like the technique used to convince americans to okay a war in IRAQ.
If I were you I would invest in the big domestic petroleum refiners/retailers. You can't lose...  But, of course I am just reasonably ignorant in stating so.
biggrin.gif
So hows the cheap seat in the Balkins?
rock.gif

Simply put, the domestic petroleum industry has been on a severe profit taking trend ever since the Republican administration took office over 5 years ago. The current administration has benefitted from these profits because the cartel oops I meant families that are afiliated with it are major Oil developers.
I think that will just about cover the idea that you were not pointing fingers.
smile.gif

Amen to that. Unfortunately the main leader of that movement would probably die an untimely accidental death or develop a crippling disease like Creutzfeld-Jakobs Disease (mad cow/ cjd [human variant]). With the trillions of dollars at stake, a group with this kind of power would probably start another civil war or label the ringleader criminally insane. They did it to some very public figures during the turmoil of the 1960s. JFK, RFK, MLK all were terminated, thus effectively silencing the anti-establishment and preventing further mass scale activism and potential revolution. Think about the chain of people from the source to the retailer that would have a lot to lose. Heads would roll on a scale that would make the commonly known organized crime syndicates look like school kids plotting a foodfight in the cafeteria. It starts with a letter writing campaign up the chain of this so called democracy that if really vast and successful would have the unavoidable result of  reversing the price gouging we experience through sheer numbers of protesting public. No single individual would be identifiable as the perpetrator of the movement.

Let's vote on what to call the movement... I suggest "Protest for Petroleum Reform" an exercise in applied democracy.

Think about the freedom of information act and do some research about election campaign contributors. That will spell everything out for you the public everyday hard working American of all walks of life and ethnic origins. Bill Gates has nothing on the wealth amassed by the domestic oil cartels and their leveraged political influence. Think about scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. In other words, "Get me elected and I will look the other way, dad".
When the American tax-payer foots the bill for $87,000,000,000 in initial contracts to rebuild somebody else's country, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG!!!!
Who got paid on that deal? I didn't see a dime, did you? Halliburton, Defense Industrial Complex (War Industry), Petroleum cartels thinking about the future re-development of the infrastructure, US Defense affiliated companies looking to reap the benefits and line their pockets sure got paid. War and rebuilding is BIG BUSINESS. I know that I am not the only one that sees this critical defect. I have heard the term "Fleecing of America" I believe that it is the title of a book. I haven't read it and don't intend to.
 This information is the stuff you aren't supposed to hear in newcasts. Let me give a recent example from CNN (Belgrade, SCG [Serbia]) "a prominent political leader and war criminal from the war in Bosnia was captured and turned over to International War Crime Tribunal today" then hush-hush "and in other news the United States approved a $10,000,000 aid package for Serbia".
Why should I, an unappreciated American Taxpayer have to pay to have some so-called war criminal extradited from Serbia to The Hague for prosecution?  Excuse me but that is total unadulterated Bull***t. Makes me the US Citizen look like a fool for condoning it.
Foreign Policy also needs a reform and Americans need a real refund, not some token $600 like a few years ago. Yeah give the dummies some cash to make them see it our way, they will spend it anyway and that will stimulate the economy. Ha ha he he good idea son you really know how to run a scam.  
So many tangents so little time.
And who has the black helicopter theory here?
rock.gif

I think your medication may be due for a refill, listen to some of the crap you just typed, WOW!
rock.gif

rock.gif

The loathing disgust I have for the influence that business has over our political system is matched only by that which I have for our political leaders who are entrusted with our well-being. There are a few people who make huge fortunes on the backs of the rest of us, and then tell us that they didn't. The elected officials have no respect at all for us, they treat us as cattle. What ever happened to questioning authority? Why are some people content to swallow what they see on the news as truth? Why is it that we allow our government to lie to us, and when we catch them in the lie, allow them to say that wasn't what they meant. I first noticed this with the first George Bush, with the "No new taxes" speech. Of course there were no new taxes levied, he just raised the sh!t out of existing ones. The latest example is the connection between Iraq and al-Queda, now the administration is saying that they never made that connection in the first place. If these fools were my children, they would be spanked for lying, then again for saying they never said that.
Why is this type of lie, one that costs people their lives, acceptable to the same people that were ready to impeach Clinton for his lies (which didn't kill anyone, as far as I know....)?
More class envy.
Mrbrown with all the disgust you have for the "system" what for your part have you done to change it? Or are you content with just griping? Don't get me wrong, I hope people who think like you remain mouth trumpets for change and nothing more.
smile.gif

Already working on the Chinese.
wink.gif

As was mentioned the rich disappear into the woodwork. However they re-appear and re-emerge as the so called 'OLD MONEY' types. These are the leftovers of Aristocracy, feudalism, remnants of empirical leaders, kings, dukes, barons, emperors and their lineage. Those people taxed the populous with the promise of service and order. Constantine did it 2000 years ago and it led to the Holy Roman Empire. They are still around and have a brotherhood. Please don't let me believe that I am alone in these thoughts. The fact is that these people run the Modern World. They mold and manipulate the people, exploit resources, creatively mask their intentions and hide the money in places no-one has ever heard of.
I will tell you that I am jumping on the bandwagon and am going to try to get a piece of the action. Get super rich and control a country (well maybe that is a bit unrealistic at this point) with my friends for our benefit one day. I never have been satisified with the 9-5 and conformity.
So here goes, it has already started for me and I have been cooking it for over ten years now. It started when I joined the military as means to an end and now I am starting businesses, then comes the real fun in about another 10-15 years. Watch for it. The PROJEKT has begun...

My only medication is media analysis and all of the bullcrap bombardment I get dosed everyday. It is quite sobering.

So Projekt what should the president do? Since he holds so many of the cards in this deck, according to you, what must he do that is different? Libs and enviro's have put domestic drilling in the same category as satan and the libs are also blocking yukitan mt. storage so more nuclear energy can be used. So what say you? Should we stop filling the strategic petroleum reserves for a temporary few penny's diff? Should we go to war with OPEC or crude oil speculators? Or should we all just watch back to the future and dream of mr. juicers running our cars and homes? Oh I got it, lets put every single officer, employee, customer, and share holder of Haliburton in prison, make that abu graibh prison, where they shall have to stack corans in a pyramid in the corner by the toilet.  
director.gif

More class envy.
Mrbrown with all the disgust you have for the "system" what for your part have you done to change it? Or are you content with just griping? Don't get me wrong, I hope people who think like you remain mouth trumpets for change and nothing more.
smile.gif
Don't get me wrong? Who is the clown now? You! Ha ha he he. I bet you wear an uncle sam suit to bed and have dreams of red white and blue elephants drinking crude straight from the oil fields in IRAQ... Or maybe you are the pupeteer making that marionette of an administration say what you like. All the while receiving that steady income stream from your defense implement factory. Whose election campaign did you comtribute to recently. Cum'on fess up we are waiting. COME ON TELL US! We are the people that will question the powers that be. We are the power, the people rule true democracy. Write the letters, call the Representatives, Congressman and Senators. Make change and make JustinTime2 be surprised by the truth he is after all second class by his own admission.

So Projekt what should the president do? Since he holds so many of the cards in this deck, according to you, what must he do that is different? Libs and enviro's have put domestic drilling in the same category as satan and the libs are also blocking yukitan mt. storage so more nuclear energy can be used. So what say you? Should we stop filling the strategic petroleum reserves for a temporary few penny's diff? Should we go to war with OPEC or crude oil speculators? Or should we all just watch back to the future and dream of mr. juicers running our cars and homes? Oh I got it, lets put every single officer, employee, customer, and share holder of Haliburton in prison, make that abu graibh prison, where they shall have to stack corans in a pyramid in the corner by the toilet.  
director.gif
Once again you jump to conclusions and imply your thoughts, insecurities, guilt, helplessness as my own. You need to get that tablet case and dose more lithium or valium or anyium you desire. Sleep a little and think about the truth. Come back when you are ready. The people have the power but they are fickle and thus will buy the strory once they here more than 5 times. You know the deal. You definitely make it happen. You are the misinformation machine and have proved it. Tell it to me five times and I will laugh at you...

More class envy.
smile.gif
Don't get me wrong? Who is the clown now? You! Ha ha he he. I bet you wear an uncle sam suit to bed and have dreams of red white and blue elephants drinking crude straight from the oil fields in IRAQ... Or maybe you are the pupeteer making that marionette of an administration say what you like. All the while receiving that steady income stream from your defense implement factory. Whose election campaign did you comtribute to recently. Cum'on fess up we are waiting. COME ON TELL US! We are the people that will question the powers that be. We are the power, the people rule true democracy. Write the letters, call the Representatives, Congressman and Senators. Make change and make JustinTime2 be surprised by the truth he is after all second class by his own admission.
It may be time for me to take some of your medication...I don't think your last post actually said anything, which is impressive for all the typing.

I contributed to no campaign, voted for GWB and if uncle sam suits consist of tighty wighties then i'm in. So about those solutions, have any?
rock.gif

That is what the Republicans did to the American population prior to the recent and ongoing war in IRAQ. Repetitive Pavlovian conditioning, ring a bell at me now. Will I salivate like his dogs?
tounge.gif

Back