Gas prices ... again

Be glad you're not in Germany. Comes out to $8 a gallon... or around $45 to fill up a busa instead of $15. $120 to fill up your average car or over $200 for an SUV.
crazy.gif

Also, some industry fatcat will probably start to buy up all of the old restaurant frier grease to void that option.

Brazil is a good example of an entirely domestic fuel economy. Their automotive fuel is sugarcane based ethanol and the diesel is soybean biodiesel.

If you have a bunch of fruit trees on some land out in the country, you could mash all of the fruit, ferment and distill the juices just like the moonshiners did back in the day to get combustible alcohol. Ethanol tolerates more compression and thus makes more power with the right tuning in a gas engine.

Someone needs to make some magnets out of the picture of the taking up the rear and sell them. Maybe if enough people put them on thier vehicles, the government might get some kind of a clue that we as Americans are tired of them shafting us!

If the magnets are made PLEASE let me know!! I want about 10 of them!!

If you have a bunch of fruit trees on some land out in the country, you could mash all of the fruit, ferment and distill the juices just like the moonshiners did back in the day to get combustible alcohol. Ethanol tolerates more compression and thus makes more power with the right tuning in a gas engine.
Still being made today in some Prisons, its called Pruno!

Bottom line is, the ONLY way to reduce demand and, therefore, prices, is to use gas, ergo, drive less. A LOT less!!!

--Wag--

i could always go move to iraq one of my friends went over they're to put on a concert for the troops and he said gas was only .25 cents a gallon in iraq's money and .75 cents americal he said our money means nothing to them ... i wonder why? i could always get one of those deisel kawasaki's that they made for the military that gets i think 90 to 100 miles a gallon i bet they're slower than all
firedevil.gif
but it could be worth it

Back