Opec wants YOU to pay more for gas

just drill alaska and the coasts. won't disrupt "Nature" and more than what we already do DAILY as our cities TEAR UP the countryside expanding our housing developements and half empty strip malls. Come on, now. Drill where we need to and shut the tree huggers the heck up. THEY should stop city/urban expansions if they want to REALLY stop nature diustruptions

I am not really a violent person, but this situation is affecting EVERY American! Would it really be THAT hard for a group of vigilantes (sp?) to go make a visit to all of the leaders of OPEC? I really don't think it would be that hard. Maybe if we would clean out the OPEC gene pool and let them start over, there would be a little different outlook on the gouging of Americans! This whole gas issue is BS and everyone knows it, but nobody is willing to step up and do something about it.
I will sign up if anyone else is willing!

By the number of replies, I guess I was either too unethical, or just scared people in general. :whistle:

I am not really a violent person, but this situation is affecting EVERY American! Would it really be THAT hard for a group of vigilantes (sp?) to go make a visit to all of the leaders of OPEC? I really don't think it would be that hard. Maybe if we would clean out the OPEC gene pool and let them start over, there would be a little different outlook on the gouging of Americans! This whole gas issue is BS and everyone knows it, but nobody is willing to step up and do something about it.
I will sign up if anyone else is willing!

I feel you. I dont think we are expecting any kind of discount. but lets be fair with the pricing or they wont be in charge anymore:whistle:

By the number of replies, I guess I was either too unethical, or just scared people in general. :whistle:

There is an entire matrix of collateral issues involved into what you suggest.

The risks and repercussion of such actions greatly out weigh the ultimate outcome (final end game).

In simple terms, if you go to step on a bunch of roaches in a garbage pit at night, eventually the light will shine on the person and the remnants of the roaches will be found on the persons foot. but when you look at the same spot later again you will have more roaches that have taken over the area.

There is an entire matrix of collateral issues involved into what you suggest.

The risks and repercussion of such actions greatly out weigh the ultimate outcome (final end game).

In simple terms, if you go to step on a bunch of roaches in a garbage pit at night, eventually the light will shine on the person and the remnants of the roaches will be found on the persons foot. but when you look at the same spot later again you will have more roaches that have taken over the area.

So your saying a sniper rifle is not the answer:sulk:

OPEC = Terrorist Organization

It would be nice if we quit allowing these towel-headed Sheiks to quit holding us hostage at the pump.

Ooops, did I say that........

OPEC pays good money to Congress to allow them to rape Americans. If automakers weren't whores we would have had great electric and hybrid cars years ago.

The EV1 was trashed because someone in Kalifornia backed out on the 0 emissions cars. OPEC probably killed a few of the supporters to help make the decision.

The public needs to quit buying gas cars so the automakers will be forced to make alternative energy vehicles for us. These little pet hybrids just don't cut it. I got 40 MPH today riding my Busa pretty aggressively. I know someone that has a Prius that only gets 45 MPH driving it very conservatively, but how else can you drive a Prius?

OPEC pays good money to Congress to allow them to rape Americans. If automakers weren't whores we would have had great electric and hybrid cars years ago.

The EV1 was trashed because someone in Kalifornia backed out on the 0 emissions cars. OPEC probably killed a few of the supporters to help make the decision.

The public needs to quit buying gas cars so the automakers will be forced to make alternative energy vehicles for us. These little pet hybrids just don't cut it. I got 40 MPH today riding my Busa pretty aggressively. I know someone that has a Prius that only gets 45 MPH driving it very conservatively, but how else can you drive a Prius?

You only got 40MPH on the busa and the prius got 45 MPH? You saying the prius is faster than a busa?:laugh:

Sniper rifles always seemed to work in WWII. The way I see it, it is either them or us. Now, which do you choose? They control the gas prices, so, let's control them! I for one am tired of cutting back, and cutting back, then cutting back some more! This is rediculous. The more we cut, the more they control and gouge. Everything else has been tried. Now it is time to get ugly!

Localy for me at the pump prices raise at a quicker rate than per barrel and fall much slower. Over all the two track closly to a point but if you look at it more granular it just doesn't make sense.

I understood that Saudi Arabia pulled out of the last OPEC meeting, because Chavez was causing so much trouble. If SA pulls out, OPEC's ability to limit the supply of crude and effect pricing is mostly eliminated.

Sniper rifles always seemed to work in WWII. The way I see it, it is either them or us. Now, which do you choose? They control the gas prices, so, let's control them! I for one am tired of cutting back, and cutting back, then cutting back some more! This is rediculous. The more we cut, the more they control and gouge. Everything else has been tried. Now it is time to get ugly!

It is their oil it is not ours. We do not have the right to tell them how much to sell us the oil for.

All we can do is stop buying from them.

our best course of action is to find alternate energy sources that is home grown so we do not rely on anyone.

Having to get our energy sources (oil) from somewhere that requires a supply chain is a risk. One of the first steps in a war is to try and disrupt the enemies supply chain.

If the oil we use to run our military machine is received through a supply chain from the middle east, that supply chain can and would be attacked to cripple our military.

So from a military perspective AND a financial perspective we must start producing our own energy here in the United States.

I agree with it not being our oil to begin with. And I agree that we need to start producing our own energy. I do not agree with what they are charging us for the oil. They are raping Americans and THAT is what I am pissed about!

There are some smart people working on some interesting concepts, but some of those smart people keep disappearing. I started researching HHO systems and found an interesting forum. I have seen a few changes down here in Florida and a few people are getting close to making a difference, however the skeptics keep shooting down the concepts. There was a great article on a car tested by a local television station using hydrogen unit with gas that was getting 40 percent to 50 percent better mpg. The hydrogen makes the gas burn more efficiently and a by product is pure oxegen which is also flammable. Emmissions goes down. Problem is most new cars have to be altered to allow the systems to work. The car's o2 sensor detects the oxegen and tries to make car run rich defeating the purpose.

One really neat forum is Sign In to HHOINFO - HHOINFO Get enough smart people together and this might make a big difference in the future!!! If they all don't get killed off first :whistle:

I agree with it not being our oil to begin with. And I agree that we need to start producing our own energy. I do not agree with what they are charging us for the oil. They are raping Americans and THAT is what I am pissed about!

"They" are the homegrown oil speculators and retail gasoline sale brokers that control the prices and rape fellow Americans..

Back