Folks I am so sorry......

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
But it's 74 degrees here and not a cloud in the sky.
I'm going for a ride ! :moon::moon::rofl::poke:
Sitting here with the windows open and the AC off finally .:poke:
Sorry for all the snow , boy that looks Yucky ! :rofl:

Last edited:
..... :moon: .....

:moon: ..... :moon:

..... :moon: .....

18 Degrees right now

6 with the windchill

Last edited:
:beerchug:

It is actually 28 here right now with a wind chill feeling like 13

Is it still flat, and are the roads still without curves in Fl.?:whistle:

Yes flat and no curves :( that is if you don't count all the beautiful Latinas and the curves those girls have !
Ah it's a fair trade .

Demmym please check on Misty and make sure she has enough heat in the garage :laugh:

Last edited:
I'll be thinking of you when it's 98 degrees and 100% humidity there, and when it's a beautiful 78 degree sunny day here!

Signed,

Cold freeeeezing rain and more snow on the way!

:moon::moon::moon:

Last edited:
Even Frankie is out for a stroll .:rofl::poke:
He is one of the many WILD THINGS that live in my back yard by the lake.

From nose to tail he is every bit of six feet long and gets all the chicks with his cool orange and black Hayabusa colors !

This one particular Iguana has lived in the same tree and visits me every morn for almost six yrs...He loves Cheetos !

dragracer237 gimme time its early yet. I think it is supposed to be almost 80 today :rofl: Isn't that would you heard.......gotta love Fla for some things. :thumbsup:

Frankie 12.09.JPG

Frankie the Iguana.JPG

Don't look now, but there's a hurricane coming up thru your back door....:moon:

brpo
Professional Pilot
says:I'll be thinking of you when it's 98 degrees and 100% humidity there, and when it's a beautiful 78 degree sunny day here!

Yes those are the times it can suck here but then again I'll probably be 30 miles out on the water with fins on instead of a lid .

Skydivr you know as well as I do watching a Hurricane come and having a choice is much better than hearing that tornado siren go off. Man that thing used to suck. We had one about a mile from my house when I was growing up in Nashville. Thing never ever went off during the day, always like at 3am it would scare the bejesus out of you.

Funny the lady on CNN just asked the weather man where in the country was ok and his response was :

"Well I am covering it up on the map right now because I don't want the rest of the country to see how nice it is in SoFla right now"

As he moves away you see a big 70s right over Fla. and says " Wish I was on SoBeach having a drink right now"

All I see on the rest of the map is some big white and purple swirling thing !:rofl:
Is there anybody left in Kansas, looks like they all got swept away!:poke:

Last edited:
Demmym please check on Misty and make sure she has enough heat in the garage :laugh:

It wont let me do enough of these :moon:

Rest assured Misty is warm, ( Just bored )

Have a nice ride and at least think of us when your riding.

Back