I got a head of myself( I am so freakin excited!)

kevykev

Registered
Hello Everyone! I am so glad I found this forum!
My name is Kevin
I am hopefully going to be giving birth to a 08 Busa this weekend. I have been riding off an on since I was 16 years old. My last bike was a 2001 600 Katana which was totaled about 4 1/2 years ago. The day that I got my insurance check I was on my way to cycle world in Rosedale with my Suzuki credit card in hand to purchase a Busa. It was raining outside so I decided to go take a look at a house that was for sale right around the corner(killing time waiting for the rain to stop so I could get a test-drive). I never made it to Cycle World. I fell in love with the house and used the insurance money to help with my down payment.
For the last 41/2 every spring I would get depressed because I had to ride pass Cycle World on my way home and see all the Bikes in the parking lot. I even would try to find alternate routes. Now it’s 2009 and by God I will not lat another summer go past with out having a Busa in front of my house!
Thanks in advance

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do NOT buy your Busa ta Cycle world bro, get a trailer and save yourself some money by going to Romney Cycles in WVA trust me you will not regret it. Im up the road from you in Harford County and theres now quite afew orgsters in the area so hit us up when you buy her. But DONT go to Cyce worl or Pete's...OH and one more thing:welcome::welcome::welcome:

:welcome::welcome:

well a home is a far better purchase than a bike any day.... glad you had your priorities in line... now you can park the bike in YOUR house... :)

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do NOT buy your Busa ta Cycle world bro, get a trailer and save yourself some money by going to Romney Cycles in WVA trust me you will not regret it. Im up the road from you in Harford County and theres now quite afew orgsters in the area so hit us up when you buy her. But DONT go to Cyce worl or Pete's...OH and one more thing:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Just got off the phone with Romney Cycle: $10,430.00 OTD.
They even have a black and orange with a Yoshimura 4 in 1 exhaust already installed for $11330.00. They said that if I got insurance approval on the bike they would issue a Va. temp tag to drive home.
Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Ill do ya one better, racerv just found an 08 I think for mid to high 9's you mught want to pm him and intriduce yourself I know that he poste what he paid for it somewhere where he says hes buying it but it might be in like Ohio or something. If and when you decide when youre going to get it let me know I might be able to help you bring it home, maybe...good luck man keep us posted. You can always PM me with any info.:beerchug:

Back