I got a head of myself( I am so freakin excited!)

Amusing story! :welcome:

I think RacerV got his 08 from Honda East Toledo. I think the price he listed was $9500 sans tag & tax.

Check the "best price on an 08/09" thread pinned at the top of the Gen 2 forum.

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do NOT buy your Busa ta Cycle world bro, get a trailer and save yourself some money by going to Romney Cycles in WVA trust me you will not regret it. Im up the road from you in Harford County and theres now quite afew orgsters in the area so hit us up when you buy her. But DONT go to Cyce worl or Pete's...OH and one more thing:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Lycan Thanks for the tip!(YOU ARE THE MAN!). I called Romney on Friday morning. I got a quote for $10.340 OTD. I called SW and another dealer in Waldorf. They both told me that they could not beat the price. I rented a trailer on Monday morning and drove to W VA. and picked up a orange and black 2008 Busa with Yoshimura full 4 into 1 exhaust installed (brought home my stock exhaust). $11.295.00. Thanks to everyone for the welcomes and the support. I will post my first ride experience and pick tomorrow.
PS. why are people pulling up and asking me where I got those cool reflectors from?

I made the same jump(06 katana 600 to an 06 busa). I'm still scared of it. I hope to be riding it instead of just holding on and praying for my life by the end of this summer,lol. Congrats and welcome to the org!

Back