Florida people!!!

I'm don't ride to often without a helmet its just nice if Im going to be down there riding that if I feel traffic is lite I can take it off.
wowold.gif
corner2.png

I agree with Mr Bogus on this. As far as being forced to wear one? No! It just seems little by little,law by law,we all are losing our ability to chose for ourselves what we think is best for ourselfs.We all have give up so many rights in the dream of a perfect world our goverment believes is possible. I have and do alot of traveling world wide and have experienced all types of cultures,So when someone speaks of a free country,I have seen what a free country truely is.Dont get me wrong I love America,I've served and fought for her.But we need to cut the dependency we have on local and federal goverment to tell us,if its okay to go outside tomorrow with shorts on and no socks. I go back to the old saying, "Its not illegal to be an *******" and if someone wants to be an *******, not thinking of what it could do to there family,friends and everyone they could haved helped in there life time. Then go ahead and not where a helmet, take your chances, be selfish.But for the rest of us, well as for me,I still would chose to not give another freedom away for the false sense of security that I have so many times before.I'm tired of giving and seeing no significant results other then the local law enforcement's wallet getting fatter.Lets take that extra money from drug busts,tinted window fines,load music fines,to little tread on tire fine,not wearing a seatbelt fine and the list of bull crap fines go on etc.....take that money,fix that ******* up.They do it for the smokers!
And that is my 2cents..

Doesn't matter how many pictures or stories you show some people they will still ride without a helmet.
Imagine your head stopping suddenly on a concrete curb or truck bumper, even from only 20 mph and still tell me that's something you would like to try out.
Hell, I've seen videos from some race tracks of 8 second bikes where the guy's are wearing jeans and running shoes. They of all people should know better.
Last summer was crazy hot here so I've been to the coffee shop or corner store with jeans and a t-shirt but even if I could, I would not ride without my helmet.
Just my 2 cents about my $2 head....lol

Back