Any Jacksonville, Florida Riders Out There?

SavoBusa

Registered
Just wondering if there were any other riders in or around Jacksonville, Florida. I searched online for rider's groups in the area, but couldn't find anything I am interested in. Anyone interested in starting up or joining a group?

:beerchug:

Down in Miami was referred to floridasportbikers.com by someone here and made quite a few friends here locally for group rides they have a large group in Jacksonville. They do group rides all over the Florida and occasions make a circle around the whole state for rides . :thumbsup:

BTW don't forget to mention I referred you I have the same log in name there I need the rep points:poke: Help a Busa brother out:laugh:

I am in jax, Im not interested in starting a group, but I am up for riding with some folks from time to time. I have 2-3 guys we ride with from time to time. Mostly just me and my buddy Noah with our Busa's.

You guys aren't racist are you?????? Meaning you you only ride with Busa owners:laugh:

It's kinda have fun when I go on rides with my cruiser buddies, being the only Busa I get to:poke: fun at them through the whole ride:beerchug:

Last edited:
Me, with an '08 orange and black. Work in J'ville live in Middleburg. Maybe we all can hit a bike night some where locally? Also talked to a new returant/bar owner on Wells Rd., near the OP mall, and he has a big parking lot and is taking about having a "bike night".

Last edited:
Me and 2 buddies try and go to bike night on Wednesdays at BW3's. Only bad thing is there are a TON of cruisers there not many street bikes and its kind of a small lot, but its still fun. It doesnt always work with wives, kids, and work. If there are some other local ones during the week we always are down for a good ride.

Purple1300 and Rocky are up there...

DSC09616.jpg

I'm here in J-ville. On active duty with the Navy (Chief Warrant Officer). I ride to work every day it isn't raining and when I'm not out to sea. I also ride with a few friends when I can. I'm not interested in starting a club, but always up for a ride when possible.:thumbsup:

Back