Jacksonville Florida

I'm from Orange Park, that's close enough. There was another guy on here that sent me a message about getting together for a ride, as soon as I get my power commander in we should all get together. What side of town you from?

Later, Jason

There's a few over that way that poke their heads in here every now and then. If find yourself this direction give me a shout.

Hey Jason , you got an all black busa ?
If so I just met you up at Buffalos last Wed .
I got the other all black 07 .

I work in Jax. & live in M.burg. Passed a black '08 on Blanding Blvd. near BJ's, this last weekend.

helmet.jpg

Hey Jason , you got an all black busa ?
If so I just met you up at Buffalos last Wed .
I got the other all black 07 .
Nah, I got a blue and silver 06. I haven't actually even gotten to ride the damn thing yet, work has been crazy and with school starting last week it just got worse. I just put a full exhaust on the bike so as soon as my pc comes in I'm gonna be ready to ride.

Here's what she looks like

DSC02598.jpg

sorry man who would have guessed more than one jason on a busa
sadnews.gif

anyway get that pc on and bring it out .

sorry man who would have guessed more than one jason on a busa  
sadnews.gif

anyway get that pc on and bring it out .
No, who would've guessed more than one Jason on an 06 Blue/GRAY in North Fla.  Sheesh, I'd better stay away from Jax, that could get confusing.

Signed,
Another Jason.

Jason12.jpg
Yea... Gray makes alot more sense. I'm an idiot. lol As far as getting the pc its on the way and the wait is killing me...

Hey Bo...
  remember me from Buffalos?  My friend Tammy and I started going to wing house since my work schedule changed... we may not be there this week though due to a ski trip, but we'll catch you next time if you're game.  Did you get my PMs awhile ago?  PM if you want to hook up for a ride.

-Matt

Brittany_Busa.jpg

Back