Have a sailor in Jacksonville Florida

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Any of you guys in or close to Jacksonville, FL that can help this young sailor keep from getting screwed by a stealership? There are a lot of places that will take advantage of a young sailor and put them in a F***ked position. He is looking to buy a Gixxer 600. Thanks for the help. He is here on leave right now and will be heading back to Jax on Satuday. Thanks in advance.

Don

Don tell him to do his research on the bike he wants and tell him to get prequaled through his bank I think that is the best thing to do or this young sailor also if he wants an extended warrenty on the bike tell him to to add about $15-1700 more on top of the money he wants for the loan. Or is he looking at buying a used bike? If this is the case Tell him to take it to a reputable dealer and have them preform a buyers check on the bike kind of gives the seller and buyer a middle ground persay.

He is looking to buy a new bike. I hoping one of the board members there has a good relationship with a dealer that can help take care of this guy.

Don

A Guy that used to be my 1st Shirt here at Moody AFB,has one for sale! If his interested have him email me and I'll pass his information on! Moody is in Valdosta, which is about 65 miles away from Jax!

Any of you guys in or close to Jacksonville, FL that can help this young sailor keep from getting screwed by a stealership? There are a lot of places that will take advantage of a young sailor and put them in a F***ked position. He is looking to buy a Gixxer 600. Thanks for the help. He is here on leave right now and will be heading back to Jax on Satuday. Thanks in advance.

Don
There are 2 dealers here that are willing to deal.

NorthJax Motorsports is one. The other is right off of US1 in St. Augustine. Have him buy a cycle trader and get the price from the US1 dealer. Then take it to North Jax. They have a little rivalry going here and like to undercut each other. He should be able to come out alright doing it that way.

Andy (the owner) at North Jax is a nice guy and is fun to haggle with.

-Eric

Back