Has anyone dealt with H2O cycles in jacksonville florida?

joncook06

Registered
I bought an air ride kit from him last week and I have read horrible things on him from the bbb. I'm getting nervous.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bad time for a background check.. Is in back order ? has it been shipped ? have you convo through emails?

Keep on it. Email/call the guy every day until he give you at least a tracking number, then if its not shipped within a few start making some calls again. Save all emails, reciepts, and anything you recieved from them.

I bought something from them but can't remember what ??? Was probably off e-bay, but I don't remember having any probs with them.
Good luck.

I ordered last Monday he said it would ship by Wednesday he emailed me a receipt the day I ordered but won't answer the phone now
Posted via Mobile Device

Well just give a lil time, your in Ok and he in Fl so it was probably shipped alowest cheapest route so if USPS they say 7-14 days via parcel. I don't know how it was shipped but if you paid pay-pal then your covered or a CC will back you. And remember delivery confirtmation #'s really mean nothing until item is delivered. ???

Well after a couple emails and a couple days of calling I was told he was waiting for a piece to come in for my kit. Being as this was supposed to be shipped last Wednesday and I haven't been told otherwise I told him to cover next day shipping or cancel my order. He agreed to ship it today next day air, but he hasn't answered the phone all day or responded to emails. I'll keep u all posted.
Posted via Mobile Device

Did you use paypal don't let the protection time expire before dealing with the problem.

Now today since I emailed and cancelled my order he has left me a voicemail to tell me it is being shipped directly to me and its too late to cancel. It's kinda weird I've been waiting two weeks and right when I talk about cancelling its on its way. My conclusion is do not order anything from this clown of a business. He will not keep his word nor tell u when things have changed or answer your calls or emails. What a joke.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back